bounty Sri lankan refuses to serve anyone who doesnt speak good english

VENOM

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asian cooning is at an epidemic i wont lie ... the amount of sameer 'samuel' patels etc and walls full of white peoples posts sayin stuff like 'hows life token' or fully calling themselves the token...muslims hold it down tho... and get destroyed daily because of it...its hard 2 not turn into a bounty when u get money lets be real black people are the architypal bounties in a lot of ways with their interbreeding dilution tactics and general befrieding of the whites whilst still being at the bottom of the barrel.. shits discustin original house negroe behaviour (no racist)o and venom no1 gave brown people in this country anything they made it on their own through graft and bringing ecahotha through... something ur community needs 2 learn a bit about
ur a fool.. u dont know about the east african asians who were given special treatment to compensate them for idiamin kicking them out. over 500k of them were re settled cushty in the uk by thatcher thats why bare pakis r consevatives and u have asians that are happy to be called sooty cos its an honour to be cussed by the white man in their opinion.

I'm getting sick of all these foreigners in my country, not repecting my culture and my way of life. f*ck it, i'm moving to the Costa Del Sol, where i can live in peace - with the rest of the non-spanish speaking ex-pats who spend their time in English bars, shop Marks and Spencers and wear union jack shorts. Mad Vybez u up for it?

conversation with 1 chick at my work placeher: where do you live me: forest gateher: argh i can't stand that placeme: why?her: there's too many asiansme: *plainfacing because she looks asian* where are you from?her: pakistanme: *still plainfacing* so...you're asian but you don't like asiansher: i don't see myself as an asianme: what do you see yourself as?her: ....*silence*me: :clueless:lostsoulcan't believe people like this actually existmakes me sick

asians are just asians no point hatin on dem some try hard to be white and few others try to be black and some stick to there roots but they all came here for a better life and a new start so stop wiv all dis slewage and degrading of a certain race

yeah I dont see why not buy a little pub call it ''the Boozer''on the old cos da del sol it will be like eldarado but real lifeI will live there with my wife her kids from the previous relationship and our little one AlfiePoster1.jpg
i thought this was a pic of me at first
the dude on the left?

asian cooning is at an epidemic i wont lie ... the amount of sameer 'samuel' patels etc and walls full of white peoples posts sayin stuff like 'hows life token' or fully calling themselves the token...muslims hold it down tho... and get destroyed daily because of it...its hard 2 not turn into a bounty when u get money lets be real black people are the architypal bounties in a lot of ways with their interbreeding dilution tactics and general befrieding of the whites whilst still being at the bottom of the barrel.. shits discustin original house negroe behaviour (no racist)o and venom no1 gave brown people in this country anything they made it on their own through graft and bringing ecahotha through... something ur community needs 2 learn a bit about
Ouch. I do wish we were a bit more militant. Another Brixton riot type thing is so overdue
speak for yourselfap47405iu_black_power_000da.jpglol @ the white guy, I wonder what he was thinking

Guest Medic
conversation with 1 chick at my work placeher: where do you live me: forest gateher: argh i can't stand that placeme: why?her: there's too many asiansme: *plainfacing because she looks asian* where are you from?her: pakistanme: *still plainfacing* so...you're asian but you don't like asiansher: i don't see myself as an asianme: what do you see yourself as?her: ....*silence*me: :clueless:lostsoulcan't believe people like this actually existmakes me sick
Thats disgusting.

Sounds fine to me.I just hope these same cunts practice what they preach when they go overseas to get their tan onIn all honesty its uncivilized to live in this capital in this day and age and can't understand/speak any other language than english.

Ouch. I do wish we were a bit more militant. Another Brixton riot type thing is so overdue
Swear you can't be from Manchester lol.O Tite this guy aswell seen him in the Paper the other day.

speak for yourselfap47405iu_black_power_000da.jpglol @ the white guy, I wonder what he was thinking
lol @ not knowing the white guy was supporting their cause you dumbassgot banned from the olympics as a result of it

lol @ not knowing the white guy was supporting their cause you dumbassgot banned from the olympics as a result of it
whats dat got to do with anything?i was said I wonder what he was thinking, not if he supported dem.f*ck*ng eediat

Swear you can't be from Manchester lol.O Tite this guy aswell seen him in the Paper the other day.
Sounds too racist to be a Longsight head. And quoting the Brixton riots rather than Moss lol.y?
Sounds too racist to be a Longsight head. And quoting the Brixton riots rather than Moss lol.