Champions League Quarter and Semi-Final Draws

MrJibbles

Hopefully Chelski deal with the Vermin this time round.Arsenal got it easy once again, SMH.Confident about our chances against Porto.all in all good ties.would have loved to get the bin dipping scum though.
Arsenal have it easy?Swear you drew against Villareal twice this season?And sorry i missed the draw where Manchester United champions of the world got Barca/Bayern
True 5 times in a row becomes a little tedious.We can only beat who are in front of us, we did beat Inter in the last round who are Champs of Italy and currently top of Serie A.Last season we faced Barca and Chelsea to win it, Barca big name, Chelsea were going well. And I swear both last season and this season Porto topped their group ahead of the two English teams so they are not to be taken lightly.Not trying to justify anything cos in comparison the other teams in the draw who we could have faced we got away lightly but still a difficult job to do and see out.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Chelski deal with the Vermin this time round.Arsenal got it easy once again, SMH.Confident about our chances against Porto.all in all good ties.would have loved to get the bin dipping scum though.
Arsenal have it easy?Swear you drew against Villareal twice this season?And sorry i missed the draw where Manchester United champions of the world got Barca/Bayern
True 5 times in a row becomes a little tedious.We can only beat who are in front of us, we did beat Inter in the last round who are Champs of Italy and currently top of Serie A.Last season we faced Barca and Chelsea to win it, Barca big name, Chelsea were going well. And I swear both last season and this season Porto topped their group ahead of the two English teams so they are not to be taken lightly.Not trying to justify anything cos in comparison to other teams we got away lightly but still a difficult job to do and see out.
Oh yeah i know that, Tronics just made it out like Arsenal had it easier than United.

yes the same porto we slaughtred 4-0the match we lost look at the line upwe took it for the carling cupManuel AlmuniaEmmanuel EboueWilliam GallasJohan DjourouMikael SilvestreDenilsonAaron Ramsey(60) Alex Song(78) Abou Diaby(60) Carlos VelaNicklas Bendtnerbendtner played 90 minutes thats how u know we wanted to finish second on purpose to play a so called hard team which we did and we beat them toarsenal number 1

Guest Medic

Good draw for us, Villareal are very much beatable. We'll take United in the semis no worries.Barca v Bayern will be epic. United fans should be the most happiest.Guus' men will be going through aswell.

Interesting draw. The away leg will be interesting, confident we will go through like most Gooners are. Reason why they're confident is look at the sides we could've at Villarreal are one of the weaker teams left, not saying they're sh*t what so ever because they're a very good footballing side but we will do them over.Looking forward to Bob Pires returning.Rest of the draw Barca vs Bayern stands out for me, of course it's going to be over shadowed by the rest of the draw especially Liverpool vs Chelsea, 5 years in a row, dunno but to me it's god rather boring and my brother said this morning "Watch Liverpool will get Chelsea" then it happened.

Last games of Villareal (will start with elder ones)Villareal 1 - 2 BarcelonaReal M 1-0 VillarealValencia 3-3 VillarealVillareal 2-0 MallorcaVillareal 1-1 OsasunaDeportivo 3-0 VillarealVillareal 2-1 NumanciaRacing 1-1 VillarealVillareal 2-1 Sporting HBetis 2-2 VillarealVillareal 1-0 EspanyolAtletico M 3-2 Villareal3 goals from Atletico (lost to Porto in 1/4 , Arsenal won Porto 4-0 at home), 3 goals from Valencia (which lost to Dynamo Kiev in Uefa Cup, Arsenal won Dynamo 1-0 at home), 2 goals from Betis (Betis lost 0-6 to Real Madrid), they got goals even from Numancia, Osasuna and Sporting H (at home!). Also they had quite big troubles with Panathinaikos FC (played 1-1 at home).they're getting moved to