Champions League Quarter and Semi-Final Draws

MrJibbles

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

arsenal fans im guessing your confident of going through going by some of the comments so far
Ask me after the first leg in Spain...Ater that if we get thru, playing United's old legs is a minor, plus United about to catch some injuries.
:huh: ur gonna b upset wen villareal do man in
lol@sleepin on villareal.

Reading over the comments I thought Pool fans would be pretty confident (doesn't seem that way), I'd be happy with Chelsea (just a tricky Semi), cos though under Hiddink Chelsea have improved I still think they can be beaten, Stamford Bridge isn't the fortress it once was. In both Quarters and Semi's I can see Chelsea, Bayern/Barca conceding and Anfield will be daunting, whether it be 1st leg or 2nd leg so I can see a cleansheet there. Hope we buck in to you if we can reach the Finals still.But sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt, Arsenal fans are overly confident. I would laugh if Villareal do your dance just for thinking it's a wrap.On paper we have an 'easy' draw but I don't think Porto are gonna roll over for us, hopefully the motivation will be there otherwise we won't even make the Semi's.

Reading over the comments I thought Pool fans would be pretty confident (doesn't seem that way), I'd be happy with Chelsea (just a tricky Semi), cos though under Hiddink Chelsea have improved I still think they can be beaten, Stamford Bridge isn't the fortress it once was. In both Quarters and Semi's I can see Chelsea, Bayern/Barca conceding and Anfield will be daunting, whether it be 1st leg or 2nd leg so I can see a cleansheet there. Hope we buck in to you if we can reach the Finals still.But sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt, Arsenal fans are overly confident. I would laugh if Villareal do your dance just for thinking it's a wrap.On paper we have an 'easy' draw but I don't think Porto are gonna roll over for us, hopefully the motivation will be there otherwise we won't even make the Semi's.
Its just the fact its happened 5 seasons in a row!!

Hopefully Chelski deal with the Vermin this time round.Arsenal got it easy once again, SMH.Confident about our chances against Porto.all in all good ties.would have loved to get the bin dipping scum though.
Arsenal have it easy?Swear you drew against Villareal twice this season?And sorry i missed the draw where Manchester United champions of the world got Barca/Bayern

Hopefully Chelski deal with the Vermin this time round.Arsenal got it easy once again, SMH.Confident about our chances against Porto.all in all good ties.would have loved to get the bin dipping scum though.
Arsenal have it easy?Swear you drew against Villareal twice this season?And sorry i missed the draw where Manchester United champions of the world got Barca/Bayern
nah.im just saying their sh*t.

nah.im just saying their sh*t.
:lol: bet you didn't even know you played them.clown