Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Just read back. f*ck*ng hell how can you be sleeping on the landing in your own home. [inbetweeners]You need to grow some balls I reckon[/inbetweeners]Where does this crap of you're sleeping on the couch come from anyway? Day a girl tells me I'm sleeping on the couch, unless i'm not her boyfriend, you're getting the f*ck out. Sleeping on the couch because we argued, no, you're sleeping on the floor. Outside.

• Upvote 2

tbh, after an argument im usually far too worked up to sleep anyway, so ill remove myself from the room and jam somewhere else until i've calmed.then when ive calmed return to the bed and sleep there.there's no way i'm sleeping anywhere else unless it's of my own accord (which it never has been), and sameway i'm not going to expect someone i'm in a relationship with to sleep somewhere else. grow the f*ck up.

Women who smoke = failWomen who take drugs = failWomen who drink = borderline fail (but can be saved!)
Its moreMothers who prioritise their benefit money on buying weed, crack, heroin, etc = FAILMothers who prioritise their benefit money on hit and miss drinking - i.e drink one night, hung over the next, drink next night, hung over the next and so on = FAIL

f*ck*ng f*ck*ng ohfreiohfguioerhow the f*ck am i so clumsy!!!! just managed to knock a full ashtray onto the carpet then just as ive hoovered it up i open a bottle of coke and didnt realise it was shaken up and it made a coke fountain all over the table and the floorcuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt
lmao

auntie is tryin to add me on facebook, last email she sent me about send me ur number so we can start organising my uncles bday in 2011, sent this msg in 09, i didnt replyi deactivate, then i activate an i end up havin to deactivate againthey keep tryin to entice/trap/trick me into doin conference calls with them, im not interestedtoo much of a muchness for my liking

Got too drunk in Brum. Didn't move to a single chick. Was sh*t. Had to leave the club coz I felt sick, we get back and I don't throw up but 2 of the boys do. We usually pre-drink for like 10 minutes coz we're always late but this time we were all on time so we drank for like an hour and a half. But we poured our drinks the same way we do when we've only got 10 minutes so we just got too f*cked up. Next time I rave I might drive. Gotta quash this drinking thing.Just pinged the Spanish chick and told her I have a girlfriend. Waiting for her to read it so I can delete her and move on. Gonna go back to chicks that I've already f*cked for a few weeks till I meet a stunner. No more OK looking chicks coz they look OK in the club and when you link them but in the MoC they look rancid and I can't get the images out of my head!Edit: Was painless. She took it really well. Nice.

u kno what i dnt understand how people who are dirty, people who are nasty, unhygenic damn disgusting cretins have the audacity to even go out in the world an function with ordinary peoplesmilin an larfin an jokin like u doNT f*ckIN WELL LIVE IN SQUALORhow can u look people in the face, how dare you act like your a normal individual*sheds a tear of despair*

u kno what i dnt understand how people who are dirty, people who are nasty, unhygenic damn disgusting cretins have the audacity to even go out in the world an function with ordinary peoplesmilin an larfin an jokin like u doNT f*ckIN WELL LIVE IN SQUALORhow can u look people in the face, how dare you act like your a normal individual*sheds a tear of despair*
LMAOO at the way u drop it, i do often think the same thing tho like dont u have anyyyyyyyyy shame

been linkin this girl now but shes got a badddd case of the ex, i already knew this from the start...i wonder if its worth my energy me pursuing it... last night we was out and her ex was out too, he was basically all over her so i played it cool, didnt help when shes bbm'ing every time asking where i am, wouldve been better if she jst ignored me too lol...meh.

been linkin this girl now but shes got a badddd case of the ex, i already knew this from the start...i wonder if its worth my energy me pursuing it... last night we was out and her ex was out too, he was basically all over her so i played it cool, didnt help when shes bbm'ing every time asking where i am, wouldve been better if she jst ignored me too lol...meh.
you should leave it alone hun, wayyy too much hassle

who rings at 4am on a monday morning really ??well i know who it was but nevertheless its a pisstake, rejected the call and then turned the phone off. was not impressed considering it woke me up and i had to be up for 7am.ive been rejecting your calls all last week, cant u get the hint i really cant be bothered with your existantance atm.

forgot to mention, since giving up energy drinks (3 weeks ago now, used to be actually addicted to them ,) i have been throwing up every couple a days and been having really bad stomach pains, i can only assume its due to my system not being used to the consumption of cordial, non fiizzy caffiene filled drinks etcif i knew giving up the energy drinks would make me physically sick, i maybe wouldnt of jumped to the challange , i. was actually throwing up like the girl in the exorcist last week, it was like i was possessed and the vomit was just non stop. was kinda disgusting tbh.i guess it will be worth it in the long run but for the time being, my stomach feels like mount etna waiting to erupt.