CHICKHEN Shop BEEF!!

neeko

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO did I see this african lion head buttin the glass!Got his jaw quantized niceLy 16b swing all sorts...pussyhole..Dont f*ck with the russhiz still they are like white niggaz. The first video SMH.. understood abit of what they aere saying as well..Niggaz beefing in a chicken shop.SMH.

lol the build up for the second one was very good filming. i almost stopped it, that big oaf was just big for nothing.. man didnt even get slapped and already ran to the corner backing down thats why they rushed him in the end. they clocked quickly that he was just hot air. the african lion quickly became the african rat

not gonna lie them eastern europeans make me a bit nervous (not the ones in the video just generally)
them people from war torn countrys jst dont give a sh*tmigth even be child soldiers taht kill rape and pillage for fun bak home
:lol::lol: Its true.

Weren't the african lion on his own? some 3 on 1 situation, they f*ck*ng surrounded him neatly he couldn't go no where. Chatting all that sh*t at the start didn't help him. Was that bre hyping at the end his friend or some random guy who saw enough ? Them eastern europeans don't f*ck about