Sign in to follow this  
streets.

DO NOT LOG INTO YOUR NATWEST ACCOUNTS

Natwest websites been hacked since this morning.do not log into your account, its asking for ALL details (card number, cvv,mothers maiden name, bank type etc)

Wow!!!!The hacker f*ck*ng SMACKED IT!*THE DEETS! THE DEEEEEEETS MAN GOT!! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!*

Lol @ since this morning, its nearly 6PM.JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!

exactly. and the only reason I clocked was when they asked for the CVV. Cos I was just about to fill in everything else thinking "ahh its just new extra measures"Whoever done this is celebrating right now. Must be at least 100,000 deets by now lol.DISCLAIMER-: I do not support crime in any way shape or form

exactly. and the only reason I clocked was when they asked for the CVV. Cos I was just about to fill in everything else thinking "ahh its just new extra measures"Whoever done this is celebrating right now. Must be at least 100,000 deets by now lol.DISCLAIMER-: I do not support crime in any way shape or form
pls stop this
Thanks for your feedback, but I wont be taking your advice.

its for ur own benefit tbh
Nah its really not, if you dont know me then you form an opinion based on what I choose to type. If you DO know me then you know there's a reason for typing what I type.So stop with your boss role, at least when talking to me. Its embarrassing.

its for ur own benefit tbh
Nah its really not, if you dont know me then you form an opinion based on what I choose to type. If you DO know me then you know there's a reason for typing what I type.So stop with your boss role, at least when talking to me. Its embarrassing.
exactly so allow it.snm
Ok man just do you innit I dont want any trouble.