OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

lol diesal

have your fun with your combine harvest lad

I used to think like this

But do not underestimate these twin turbo diesals like the 335d or 535d, the audi bi turbos even the single turbo 330d

From a rolling start will leave a c63 for dust

And if remapped boy........ Imaging having a c63 and being blown by a diesal

what is remapping

Reprogram the cars ECU (Software) to make the car more optimal

Similar analogy is when you buy a TV there are always ways to manually change the settings to make the picture better or when you overclock a PC 

With a cars ECU though you need a car electrician or someone who knows what they are doing to do it for you and you may need to purchase an additional ecu to get better results 

one good thing about not 'owning' assets is that bailiffs or people in that region cannot legally take it

If your worrying about bailiffs, I doubt you have good enough credit to get a car on finance anyway lol.

Bringing me back to the original point. Man are living above their means to shine when they live in a house/flat they defo don't own.

Any point?

If you have good credit, you will get car finance.

If you choose to get a car or anything on finance above what you can't afford to pay for then your not very bright...

But many people can afford and do put anything from £100-£500+ per month for a car and whats the worst that happens if you stop being able to afford, you give the car back...

I know of someone that was paying £1300 per month for a C63, and a next guy paying well over a grand for a Q7. Do I think thats insane? Hell yes (1. cos they so overpaying and 2. cos thats a hell of a lot of money, infact it's a mortgage payment lol), but they managed to keep up the payments... and if your doing that I don't get how you can say its above someone's means.

If they are going without something to pay for it, then thats their choice. They clearly want the car more.

I don't get your argument tbh.

In three years whether you buy outright or finance, for most people the car is gonna cost you the same money on finance, pretty much as it is gonna cost you in value depreciation.

If you buy outright an sit in it for 10 years, your car is worth next to nothing, and you've probably incurred a lot of high bills (in the latter half of your 10 years), and basically what you've been saving over that same 10 year period to buy outright again, is a monthly payment anyway.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...