OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

yeah getting a SEAT is killing it.

Venom, lets all be honest now, you know nothing about cars.

You don't know what a Cupra is, you just saw SEAT & like a clueless dumb f*ck tried to shoot me down. What car do you have?

i dont need to know about no blaady seat, or the boy racer do up a pile of junk cars u drive...thats actually a good way of understanding cars still so i can agree with that.... but i know what i need to know about the cars i DO like.. Merc, BMW, audi, toyota..,. thats enough for me. about SEAT. kmt

• Downvote 4

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Have you actually been in one?

I could understand guys saying fuck a skoda

But seat is a good car I think you're just getting put off by it's badge and Spanish heritage

seat-leon-body-kit.jpg

seat-leon-II-kondor.jpg

seat_leon_interior_01.jpg

it's easily on par with a golf

• Upvote 3

yeah getting a SEAT is killing it.

Venom, lets all be honest now, you know nothing about cars.

You don't know what a Cupra is, you just saw SEAT & like a clueless dumb f*ck tried to shoot me down. What car do you have?

i dont need to know about no blaady seat, or the boy racer do up a pile of junk cars u drive...thats actually a good way of understanding cars still so i can agree with that.... but i know what i need to know about the cars i DO like.. Merc, BMW, audi, toyota..,. thats enough for me. about SEAT. kmt

LOL, certified badge lover.

Do you own a rav4, being gay I would have thought that was you?!

You know nothing about cars, you probably have a car that is weak and weakly specced but because it is "one of the cars you mentioned" your happy. Cool, you do you.

I know I have a nice looking car, a car that turns heads, a 1.4l car that is most probably on par or quicker than anything you own.

Don't hate darg.

• Downvote 1

much noisier than a Golf or an Audi. they wont make it on the same par as a Golf

Your tr0lling, they are quiet. They use the same everything, bar the shape of the panels and some panels inside.

Its spanish, ive given my preference.. based on durability, resell value and reliability.

if i wanted a hot hatch i would get a VW or Audi. plus they all look butterz

Yes they are Spanish, but the drive train, engine, chassis etc ALL come from German (VW). My one (Cupra) holds its value better than most cars and are as reliable just as much as VW & Audi equivalent. My car looks better than its VAG equals, one reason why I bought it.

You stick to your BMWs Mercs etc.

Bro what car do u have? Is it an ibizia fr?

How did seat misell it to u?

No, Ibiza Cupra (FR is 150BHP, Cupra is 180BHP)

They changed the spec of the amount of speakers are installed, the brochure had a misprint, making me think I'll get extra speakers but when I got the car I realized they were missing.

I'll up the specs later.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

My car looks better than its VAG equals, one reason why I bought it.

Nah mate no way

You brought it because it was the best spec you could get for you're money (which isn't a bad thing)

The flag ship ibiza does look better than the flag ship A1, Polo and fabia. i will up a pic of my car later. don't get it confused with the old models, they are shit. money wasn't the issue. The polo looked plain, the A1 was too compact looking and i will not buy a skoda.

they are not quieter than a Cirroco,

once again you think im just saying this cos i saw the name

my boy tested all 3 in that cupra range, and settled for the VW.

lol@ rav4 now (wont lie i used to love it..and wanted it as a first whip)

im not surprised as you got that cos thats exactly what the car was desgined for (lickle boy racer eedyats)

who wont pay more for a better car.

i drive an Slk 09 sport . which will probably be up for sale in a few weeks..