OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

If you get into a car, and you know the driver is smashed out their head, can you really have any complaints if your involved in a madness on road??

Also, say someone else is the designated driver for that night, and you see them at the bar abit too frequent is it socially unacceptable to tell them to ease off or something??

Im just trying to understand the mindset of modern society...

For real, 99.9% of the time I get urged to drive by the friends I am surrounded by or offered to drive by them who are also smashed. Guess it tells me something about the people I'm about!

The only solution is to leave car at home on nights out, cab or tube. Once in a while you get the akhi brother who seriously doesn't drink coming out.

LOL @ sending because I bought from the Spanish arm of VW. I'm not gonna be a dumb arse like you and buy a A1 or Polo just for a name badge. I'm rocking in a 12 plate, brand new, sexy looking, very fast car.

Come at me bro, pretty sure What carS I drive are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yours TBH.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Because they are economical

Don't see how they are death trap but they are ideal for city driving my boy has one as a second car for just flying about and then drives his A5 on the weekends/going out etc

Economical cars aren't really about looks tbh

That's exactly what my cuz does.

Got a range sport hst

But uses a those tiny smarts for commutes.

He bought a salvage one for 850. Cost about a 600 for body work, so he got a 52 plate smart car, and paid about £1450 all together. I think he was saying £30 petrol lasts him over a week EASILY.

man bought a death trap to save money

tell him stop stunting

• Upvote 1

hate people who do this

why buy a luxury car and spend most of the time in a shitty smart car

if u cant afford to run cars buy something more appropriate

the same way high paid builders use there van through out the week and have a nice car for te weekend..

it's just common sense.

LOL not the same mate.

Builders use their vans because they need to carry materials and dirty bits of kit. It wouldnt make sense to put it in your family car.

TBH though too much watching face. If a man wants to drive a smart car to save himself some petrol and congestion charge money let him live.

• Upvote 2

Bruv u got any common sense??

He's making the same journey to work everyday, He just wants to get from A to B, why take something that will cost extra on petrol when you have the option to take something that will cost much less.

How can you say a next man can't afford something? Do you know their bank balance? Stop watching hard.

Having unnecessary expenditures is dumb.

Bruv u got any common sense??

He's making the same journey to work everyday, He just wants to get from A to B, why take something that will cost extra on petrol when you have the option to take something that will cost much less.

How can you say a next man can't afford something? Do you know their bank balance? Stop watching hard.

Having unnecessary expenditures is dumb.

yeah but he stopped having a point when he bought a smart car (bad enough) which was a cat c

his life is more valuable than saving a few pound, that is just my opinion though each to his own.