OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

It doesn't look that good like that, a bit of chrome, lowered, tints.. it will start looking nice

i even sometimes see normal Cooper's and think they look good but i could never drive one of them, i wouldn't fit in one for a start lol

averages 40mpg and you could easily take it over 200bhp with a few changes

• Downvote 1

10 grand for the car + atleast another few more to get it to look like your pictures.

so for the sake of arguement let's say atleast 12k

if you can't find a better car that you like with that amount then it's quite worrying.. but boii you're driving it if you want it, get it

I don't want to buy, i just like it and would consider it

i prefer the Countryman (the bigger 4x4 one) but at 18k+ starting price, it's not worth it

the one i posted isn't that expensive.. maybe a little pricey but insurance and running costs won't be as much as let's say a BMW 3 Series, and it will hold it's value for a good few years

the Diesel version of the 4x4 one can do over 60mpg lol

60mpg >>> BMW's doing about 15 on average

• 3 weeks later...

Pissed, come home from work last night see a card on my windscreen. Thought it was some advert or something, its from the Police stating that car has been in an accident.

A car had smashed into it SMH, pissed.

When AA recovered the car last night a guy who lives near where I was parked come out saying they saw the accident and took the reg plate and also pictures of the accident. So coupled with the police report and witness report it’s a bit of a godsend.

Claiming everything of their insurance, repairs, hire car etc. Hire car is pretty decent 60 plate 320 m sport.

Don’t get that upset over material things, main thing is that its getting sorted. Just more of an annoyance.

jbc55.jpg