OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

what kind of exp!?

I know they are reliable, but expensive on fuel 2.0L engines. & look good regardless of age.

Expierience driving them - handling, etc

and reliability, but you answered that anyway

2.0 petrol isn't that bad seeing as you can see over 30mpg, newer models do even better but i don't like them as much as the older ones

i want a saloon and that's one of the best options within my budget, BMW's would be 1st choice for most people but the insurance groups for them are too high for me to afford

what kind of exp!?

I know they are reliable, but expensive on fuel 2.0L engines. & look good regardless of age.

2.0 petrol isn't that bad seeing as you can see over 30mpg, newer models do even better but i don't like them as much as the older ones

i want a saloon and that's one of the best options within my budget, BMW's would be 1st choice for most people but the insurance groups for them are too high for me to afford

Bro where did u get 30mpg from

These cars are 2L but drink fuel like a 3L and still only give the perfrmance of a 2L lol

These cars are well know for being juicy

Apart from that they are decent runners

yeah, killing someone or permanently injuring yourself is not even an issue

i can drive perfectly fine while drunk...

being smashed doesn't instantly make me a thick c*nt who drives 4x over the speed limit with my eyes closed...

just makes me concentrate more till i get home.. moretime roads are empty at after club times anyway

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

what kind of exp!?

Bro where did u get 30mpg from

These cars are 2L but drink fuel like a 3L and still only give the perfrmance of a 2L lol

These cars are well know for being juicy

Apart from that they are decent runners

I do mainly motorway driving though, thats how i could see around 30mpg

in town you will be lucky to see 20 lol

yeah, killing someone or permanently injuring yourself is not even an issue

i can drive perfectly fine while drunk...

being smashed doesn't instantly make me a thick c*nt who drives 4x over the speed limit with my eyes closed...

just makes me concentrate more till i get home.. moretime roads are empty at after club times anyway

C'mon fam :/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

tbh young bawse aint chatting shit. I know a few dons who can drive flawlessly while under the influence, the only thing id really be worried bout is the motorway journeys after off ends parties.

• Downvote 1

drunk driving > tired driving

• Upvote 1

tbh young bawse aint chatting sh*t. I know a few dons who can drive flawlessly while under the influence, the only thing id really be worried bout is the motorway journeys after off ends parties.

Don't think anyone drives flawlessly while 'Drunk'

having a few and being drunk are two completely different things

tbh young bawse aint chatting sh*t. I know a few dons who can drive flawlessly while under the influence, the only thing id really be worried bout is the motorway journeys after off ends parties.

i can...what changes when you're drunk? your reaction times yeh..so don't put yourself in a position where you need to have fast reactions... drive slow and carefully.

i would put money on that over 60% of the drink drivers who crash/kill people actually drive wrecklessly when they're sober too, they just happened to be drunk when they crashed..

stop splitting hairs between tipsey n drunk...over the limit is over the limt..and i can drive perfectly fine while being 'over the limit' eventhough i don't and haven't for a while

• Downvote 2

chass

them long journeys on the m4/m1 faccck they are the most boring roads

remember one time my boy fell asleep on the a10.... my head licked the corner of windscreen.....had a concussion...car was written off....coulda been worse

i can...what changes when you're drunk? your reaction times yeh..so don't put yourself in a position where you need to have fast reactions... drive slow and carefully.

i would put money on that over 60% of the drink drivers who crash/kill people actually drive wrecklessly when they're sober too, they just happened to be drunk when they crashed..

stop splitting hairs between tipsey n drunk...over the limit is over the limt..and i can drive perfectly fine while being 'over the limit' eventhough i don't and haven't for a while

You where talking about driving fine while drunk which is completely different from being over the limit.

Alot of people can be over the limit at two pints, but could drive fine.