Pig Flu

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only going to escalate and it's inevitable that there are going to be some UK deaths. This sh*t is deep people are starting to pull sickies from work because they are shook of catching it, businesses might crumble and this might worsen the UK economic structure. I swear 09 is the worse year to live in at the moment. This summer is going to be very horrible indeed.

I wonder if this is just a way to drug the whole world so we can't procreate.I mean don't you find it ironic it started off in Mexico the place where the highest number of immigrants in the US are from.
f*cks sake shut up

state of emergency declared in california! powwwthun.. you have been quiet on this. whats the latest in the 'alternative' news reels?i mean..dont you think it's a bit dodgy that just a few weeks after obama went to mexico that the outbreak began? also, obama went to mexico with the biggest govt delegation the US has ever had there. dont you think some of the 'gov' might have something to do with it? why is it killing them in mexico and not in mexico?serious questions your people should answer

state of emergency declared in california! powwwthun.. you have been quiet on this. whats the latest in the 'alternative' news reels?i mean..dont you think it's a bit dodgy that just a few weeks after obama went to mexico that the outbreak began? also, obama went to mexico with the biggest govt delegation the US has ever had there. dont you think some of the 'gov' might have something to do with it? why is it killing them in mexico and not in mexico?serious questions your people should answer
An interesting article to considerWeaponizing Deadly Viruses: Historical PrecedentsKurt NimmoPrison Planet.comTuesday, April 28, 2009Many people react with incredulity when the assertion is made that the so-called swine flu outbreak in Mexico may be manufactured crisis. And yet history is replete with examples of government using biological and chemical agents for political purpose.As a primary example, consider the CIA’s secret war against Cuba and Fidel Castro. In 1975, the Church Committee revealed a CIA memorandum listing deadly chemical agents and toxins then stockpiled at Fort Detrick. “These included anthrax, encephalitis, tuberculosis, lethal snake venom, shellfish toxin, and half a dozen lethal food poisons, some of which, the committee learned, had been shipped in the early 1960s to Congo and to Cuba in unsuccessful CIA attempts to assassinate Patrice Lumumba and Fidel Castro,” write Ellen Ray and William H. Schaap (Bioterror: Manufacturing Wars the American Way, Ocean Press, 2003, p. vii).Schaap cites the work of Dr. Marc Lappé (Chemical and Biological Warfare: The Science of Public Death, Student Research Facility for East Bay Women for Peace and Science Students for Social Responsibility, 1969), who claims that the U.S. Army had a biological warfare agent prepared for use against Cuba at the time of the Missile Crisis in 1962, mostly likely Q fever (Coxiella burnetii, a bacterium that affects both humans and animals). In 1977, a Washington Post report confirmed that during this time the CIA maintained an “anticrop warfare” program.http://www.prisonplanet.com/weaponizing-de...precedents.html

on the news they are saying that the question is 'why are people dying of the disease in Mexico and not in other parts of the world?'heres a thought, the people there dont have the money to get the right an swift medical treatment unlike the people who contracted it there and went homethose same people who had the disposable income to take a bloody holiday, and the fact that we have NHS here

Yawn. I would never admit to conspiracy theories but this one is a joke. It really is true how governments and 'organisations' use the media to try and instil a constant fear in people. This is not a pandemic and is highly unlikely to ever be one but the very idea has the media so excited in the subject of the story that it is blown completely out of proportion and my guess for this exaggeration is because there was no story in the promised bird flu pandemic that never materialised. Only 20 people have been proven to die from it in Mexico, although the other 100 or so are likely to have, and everyone else is recovering after treatment. Still new Labour have been looking for a reason to issue us all with cotton wool suits so this might be it.
We've had AIDS, Ebola, SARS, Bird flu, Spanish flu and now Pig flu all of which were going to decimate the human race. it's just a story for the papers and to make you forget what a **** government we've got. keep people scared, makes them controllable.
Quotes from comments made on the sky news website...i guess some ppl are taking the news lightly!

Yawn. I would never admit to conspiracy theories but this one is a joke. It really is true how governments and 'organisations' use the media to try and instil a constant fear in people. This is not a pandemic and is highly unlikely to ever be one but the very idea has the media so excited in the subject of the story that it is blown completely out of proportion and my guess for this exaggeration is because there was no story in the promised bird flu pandemic that never materialised. Only 20 people have been proven to die from it in Mexico, although the other 100 or so are likely to have, and everyone else is recovering after treatment. Still new Labour have been looking for a reason to issue us all with cotton wool suits so this might be it.
We've had AIDS, Ebola, SARS, Bird flu, Spanish flu and now Pig flu all of which were going to decimate the human race. it's just a story for the papers and to make you forget what a **** government we've got. keep people scared, makes them controllable.
Quotes from comments made on the sky news website...i guess some ppl are taking the news lightly!
i seen u today with your mask