Barcelona VS Chelsea

Guest Wu-Tang

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god sake.Top goal.f*ck sake don't want this bunch of wankers in the final for f*ck sake, not another all English final PLEASE!
You're a f*ck*ng disgrace.
What cause I'd rather see Barcelona in the final?I very much doubt I am the only one who shares this view.

Oh god sake.Top goal.f*ck sake don't want this bunch of wankers in the final for f*ck sake, not another all English final PLEASE!
What cause I'd rather see Barcelona in the final?I very much doubt I am the only one who shares this view.
You're not. f*ck cockney's winning this.

Your not...

You're a complete f*ck*ng disgrace. Get out of my country.

You're a complete f*ck*ng disgrace. Get out of my country.
I am a Villa fan before I'm English, can't be having a 5th English team winning it.