Would you get this car?

JOHN DOE

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ saying poor audi tt.smhEngine Size 3498 cc Cylinders V6 0-60 mph 5.6 s Power Output 295 bhp Valves 24 Torque 353 Nm 260 lb-ft Top Speed 155 mph Audi TT quattroEngine Size 3189 cc Cylinders V6 0-60 mph 5.9 s Power Output 246 bhp Valves 24 Torque 320 Nm 236 lb-ft Top Speed 155 mph
Completely proves my earlier point that only faggots care about this kinda thing.
See you rolling in a slow golf 1.4 rolling backwards down hill thinking you look good :rolleyes: :arrow:
I look good in any vehicle, mate.
From saying this To this , makes you a hypocrite on so many levels

lmao @ making this thread just 2 find someone else who doesnt like nissansyour being a d*ckhead your taking nissan for skoda out herelike i said b4 you know nothin about cars.
Skodas are disgusting cars, the skodia fabia is alright i guess, if your looking for the mini/taxi kind of look.On topic no i wouldnt buy the nissan because i just dislike nissan cars full stop, the shapes of them are just weird and sh*t.Ive always said to people i will never get a nissan car because the image of them do not appeal to me.Also the nissan note is fugly on so many bulletpoints.

Guest Safe_Haven
some people are top clowns on this thread swear downCar for gash?nobody on here has got enough Pee for a car like that anyways so that point is just void
Badman. I beg your pardon? please, please, please, do not generalise.Now, if your speaking about people on this forum do not have the money for a 350z, then I can say that that car is no where near expensive at all... if ur saying u cant afford it, which leads u to believe others cant then... :lolno:

Guest Safe_Haven
most girls dont no sh*t about cars. will just look at the age on the plate and be on it.or how shiny and new it is.
this is also correct... when they step in a car an see shiny leathers and all sorts, u no... pants will drop

Guest Safe_Haven
LOL @ relying on a car to draw girls tho, seriously LMAO.
Them guys that park outside the rave but don't want to come inside.So those who don't like 'Nissan' on a whole, what car (s) are you pushing? Rentals/leases don't count.
par/sendage

this thread is stupid.
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
its a qestion about a car. are we really going to sway your descicion to get or not get the car? nissans are fine just like any other japanese car. if people dont know about this then they are choopid pure and simple. but u dont need a thread to tell you that.

Guest WAVESURFER
LOL @ saying poor audi tt.smhEngine Size 3498 cc Cylinders V6 0-60 mph 5.6 s Power Output 295 bhp Valves 24 Torque 353 Nm 260 lb-ft Top Speed 155 mph Audi TT quattroEngine Size 3189 cc Cylinders V6 0-60 mph 5.9 s Power Output 246 bhp Valves 24 Torque 320 Nm 236 lb-ft Top Speed 155 mph
Completely proves my earlier point that only faggots care about this kinda thing.
See you rolling in a slow golf 1.4 rolling backwards down hill thinking you look good :rolleyes: :arrow:
I look good in any vehicle, mate.
From saying this To this , makes you a hypocrite on so many levels
:/ Explain how that makes me a hypocrite on any level?I made the point earlier that only faggots care about brake horsepower & all that other gay car engine specification sh*t.I then made the point that Justin quoting all those figures confirms that engine specification stuff is for faggots (Justin being the biggest faggot on VIP2).Then I made the completely separate point that I look good in any vehicle.I duuno if you misunderstood or what.