Controversial opinions that you have

Gunner

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Safe_Haven
Sweets, crisps and some food products are getting smaller while still paying the same price or more
i thought i was the only 1 that realised this...has anyone clockd on to the MCDONALDS burgers... they have SHRUNK disgustingly...

Sweets, crisps and some food products are getting smaller while still paying the same price or more
its the government (no piss take)ordering smaller portions and sizes coz fat people are f*ck*ng lazy

that muslims always cause the trouble first and are literally taking the piss in the UK.women are either Gold Diggers, or Goal Diggers. either way they will try f*ck up your life. africans over 50, asians over 40, and all jews, should not be allowed to drive on the roads.many of the guys on this site are gay

State of Israel should not be in existence, and any attempts to get rid of it are right imo
Why do you believe this?
from what i have been taught/read/believe, the whole notion that the Jewish state should be created in preoccupied land is based upon God's Covenant with the Jews :mellow: come off it, it's actually a pisstake. a document dating thousands of years said that the Jews were there and they are just placed back. Would the international community allow the Moors to reoccupy the parts of the Iberian Peninsula that the conquered? NO! So why should the Jews be relocated to an area, where there are already an indigenous people and force them out. The whole plan of 1 Jewish, 1 Arab state failed and next thing you know the indigenous Palestinians are having to flee.Now, i understand the British & co. played a huge part in this, but then the Israelis have persistently anatagonised those who were in the region beforehand and continue to commit war crimes to this very day.now this is the way i see it, i could have got some minor facts wrong or my opinion could be classed as extreme but thats how i see it nonetheless