THE video you've all been waiting for...

Fearless-Guy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ian Wright 8
FDSFSDAF#DFASDGW543532940321493024-9324132was creasing through the whole video. the westwood scene is too much.best grime tune/video this yeartshirt is sick
"PULLIN OUT LENGS EVERYWHERE DONE NO WE GOT THE SHOTS OUT HERE!!!!!qjbtJGB\]GLJV\abdFsaBFQAI~fbASDKLbEGLBwfeg"wnt nuts at this

FDSFSDAF#DFASDGW543532940321493024-9324132was creasing through the whole video. the westwood scene is too much.best grime tune/video this yeartshirt is sick
"PULLIN OUT LENGS EVERYWHERE DONE NO WE GOT THE SHOTS OUT HERE!!!!!qjbtJGB\]GLJV\abdFsaBFQAI~fbASDKLbEGLBwfeg"wnt nuts at this
LMFAOHow can I be walking past the grove in Stratford and some limo drives past, window winds down and bare goons inside in suits start chanting this bar?Hype ting

His mannerisms f*ck*ng kill me I swear. Just the way the guy moves. Everybody moves fluid but I swear Tempz cuts from place to place. Like when you're streaming a video off the net and it jumps from second to second.
:lol: only way to describe it, its nuts