LICKED OUT MY FACE NO HOMO.

Thizz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/National Helpline: 0845 769 7555put down the bottle and call themI was like you drinking guiness, stella and wray and nephewsmy day was in the bottle until I decided i wanted to change you do the right thing sir.remember if you admit you have a problem you are half way thereim sure polow will sponser you.He was telling me how he saw his uncle ernist give his life up for whiskey afterhis wife Jan left him to sail the world on the qe2

Guest faze .
BadmanPissed and off your head at work>>>>>>>>>>
used to do this every week, not bout touching home at 7.30, 30mins sleep, wash, then work for 9....throwing up in work toilets when the hangover kicks in is not the one...........

lol know the feeling.when I was dumb on raving it was:- get home- powernap- shower- rolloutone time the guy managing told me to sleep in the back office for an hr.Then he took a video....slipping. Mans still got the video from 2005.Telling me how I must've drank a shitload cos I was shivering, grinding my teeth and talking in my sleep....little did they know

Guest faze .
lol know the feeling.when I was dumb on raving it was:- get home- powernap- shower- rolloutone time the guy managing told me to sleep in the back office for an hr.Then he took a video....slipping. Mans still got the video from 2005.Telling me how I must've drank a shitload cos I was shivering, grinding my teeth and talking in my sleep....little did they know
cant do it anymore tho....17/18/19 when your liver is fresh it could be done..... getting super licked, no, sleep, enjoy the next day ahead....since starting uni i cant do anything the day after going drinking..... its f*ckedteenage drinking >>>>