25/06/2009 THE DEATH OF A LEGEND - RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

jellybone

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cipher
f*ck, was in shock last night but now it just feels so real.Rest In Peace Michael, definitely in a better place now.
And from a Christian perspective I can question that.Obv i can't judge people, but lets just say I hope he's in a better place.But from when he features Alistair Crowley on the face of Dangerous...YOU KNOW WHATI know people have died but what i hate is when people who have done bad things are treated like angels because they've lead themselves to death.But people who have spent their whole lives doing good get forgotten in a hot second.Do you think when mother Teresa died the whole USA mourned?
Blud your chatting sh*t. Michael Jackson affected every person on this site, Mother Theresa didnt. I can bet most probably didnt and still dont know exactly what Mother Theresa did. Heck, even promisicuous Princess Di grabbed all the headlines and that there is a direct comparison. Same if little Larry down the road dies after battling cancer for years compared with Jade Goody. And that's what its all about; not what you do but who knows you.Are you forgetting Michael did a huge amount for charities, without stating the obvious of how he defined music. Remember he kicked down the door for black people to be shown on MTV.Now you can hop off that uninformed high horse
anybody can do charity workaddress the highlighted text now
STOP Arguing in this thread.

f*ck, was in shock last night but now it just feels so real.Rest In Peace Michael, definitely in a better place now.
And from a Christian perspective I can question that.Obv i can't judge people, but lets just say I hope he's in a better place.But from when he features Alistair Crowley on the face of Dangerous...YOU KNOW WHATI know people have died but what i hate is when people who have done bad things are treated like angels because they've lead themselves to death.But people who have spent their whole lives doing good get forgotten in a hot second.Do you think when mother Teresa died the whole USA mourned?
Blud your chatting sh*t. Michael Jackson affected every person on this site, Mother Theresa didnt. I can bet most probably didnt and still dont know exactly what Mother Theresa did. Heck, even promisicuous Princess Di grabbed all the headlines and that there is a direct comparison. Same if little Larry down the road dies after battling cancer for years compared with Jade Goody. And that's what its all about; not what you do but who knows you.Are you forgetting Michael did a huge amount for charities, without stating the obvious of how he defined music. Remember he kicked down the door for black people to be shown on MTV.Now you can hop off that uninformed high horse

*argues more*nah this is boring now*watches smooth criminal*

Them concerts will not happen
No sh*t sherlock.
lol @ quotiting me yesterday when he wasn't confirmed dead you cumbucket
He was dead :D
not at that time, news was just saying he had a heart attack
Pronounced dead at 9:26pm.
It took time to leak and then be confirmed, allow it just go listen to some MJ videos man

my mum;"he would have had peace if he had Christ"*rollseyes*well that goes without saying innit, sometimes i swear.../watching MTV base. back 2 back MJ videos.
hes a jehovas witness
swear he was muslim
he jus rolled with the brothers for a hot secbut his family is jehovas witness

Guest Flat Ericó
my mum;"he would have had peace if he had Christ"*rollseyes*well that goes without saying innit, sometimes i swear.../watching MTV base. back 2 back MJ videos.
hes a jehovas witness
swear he was muslim
he jus rolled with the brothers for a hot secbut his family is jehovas witness
but what is HE?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">One of his BEST songs.