Hey Ladies! Hair and Hair Alike.

Natalie

Guest Triple XXX

heard eatin a good amount of protein is good for grothupped my protein intake dramatically last month, although the say 2 much can be bad aswell im jus tryna find that nice balancealso lookin iinto some supplements like vitamin b6 n flaxseed or whatever it issaw some ting in my local pharmacy was some hair groth supplement gonna look into it n see what its sayin

i used to used dr miracles heat treatment/ nape and temple food+fantasia20ic20hair20pol.png''Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum straightens, shines, protects. Ideal for use with ceramic flat irons and all heat styling tools''my hair was still crying out for black jeebus tho

^^^I used toi use the white henna :D in the white tub. I don't actually know what kind of henna that was.I've never used the proper henna that's meant to be really good for your hair.

someone i kno uses dem white people hair gel v05 etc an nikki clark etcdoes anyone else black do this?
I'm not even gonna lie, I use them. Tresseme shampoo and their heat defence spray, aussie conditioner (sometimes).This was born out of laziness (superdrug is round the corner from me) and also because I hate the treatment you get from the staff in the hair shop.funny cos I used to MOCK my friend for using l'oreal

I've used saran wrap when straightening my hair, it didn't do anything but then i'm crap at striaghtening my hair or wrapping it or anything like that ( and evidently spelling)Used to get my hair hennaed a lot as a kid, my mum was desperate for my hair to stay red lol, i haven't done it in a while but it makes your hair feel stronger, depending on your hair colour your hair can go really red or just have like a red sheen to it. I to also use *white* products at the end of the day most of them are owned by the same company and have the same ingredients, they just stick it in a different box. I remember there is a white version of elasta qp,.I like herbal essences hello hydration, its great

Guest Triple XXX
I'm seriously contemplating dying my hair either a caramel brown or red... seriously. Although I am very pale so I'd have to get fake tan too.
pink hair >>>>>

I've used saran wrap when straightening my hair, it didn't do anything but then i'm crap at striaghtening my hair or wrapping it or anything like that ( and evidently spelling)Used to get my hair hennaed a lot as a kid, my mum was desperate for my hair to stay red lol, i haven't done it in a while but it makes your hair feel stronger, depending on your hair colour your hair can go really red or just have like a red sheen to it. I to also use *white* products at the end of the day most of them are owned by the same company and have the same ingredients, they just stick it in a different box. I remember there is a white version of elasta qp,.I like herbal essences hello hydration, its great
i jus thought those products are formulated for a particular hair type

I'm seriously contemplating dying my hair either a caramel brown or red... seriously. Although I am very pale so I'd have to get fake tan too.
im thinking of changing my hair colour for the summer, im really pale aswell and black hair will just make me look like the living dead, especially as i dont tanif you are as pale as me then warm colours wont suit you, if you want to change your colour without having to deal with fake tan (ive also done this, anyone on here who has seen my disasterous fake tan pics on facebook will agree its not a good idea lol) then choose some cooler colours and have a few red highlights to break it up or something, go 2 a good hairdresser and have a colour consultation first

I used to use Herbal essence until i found out they still use pregnant animals for testing.Boycotted ever since.

does anyone use castor oil for hair growth? it's meant to be quite good
I use the clear one. It's really good for the thickness and moisture retention to define my curls.Do you know about the Jamaican Black one, where you can get it in the UK? Meant to be much better