Sign in to follow this  
Grafter

why do girls love wastemen

ain even watched the whole thingbut first couple seconds are moist, complainin cos they ain got no game/goin for wastegyal

Watched this yesterday.Obviously, there are elements of truth in what they are saying, and from what I gather this is meant to be a joke ting slightly. Hence why they are so angry.

Guest TimeBomb

2 faggots sat down and decided to make a video about why they dont get girls, i feel the pain in their voices.

Maybe I shouldnt greet her with with a kiss when she gets home from work... Maybe I should just give her an uppercut... Maybe I should bottle her :lol: :lol:

Guest TimeBomb

just had a browse thru his other vids, possibly the biggest f*ckin faggot in london.

locked it after 12 secondsas said b4...theres an elemant of truth..but no need to go on youtube about it

Not watched the video but talking of foolish girls and wastemen.Know a girl who's got a yute wiith her boyfriend, boyfriend gets parro and accuses her of cheating and she isn't....drew for the baseball bat and knocked her front teeth out, mashed up half her face f*cked up her ribs. Girl has just got out of hospital-and forgiven the guy, now told the police he was holding the bat and she fell into or summin.No time for idiots like that.