When guys pull out!!!

Kim

I'm craving some bareback right now. Think I'm going to have to mutilate the wife on a quiet tip in the kitchen.The warmth.THE WARMTHTHE WAARRRMMMTTTHHHTHE WWWAAAAAAARRRRMMMMTTTTTTHHHHH

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i told an x partner to put on protectionEverything was going well until i felt something hot on my stomachI was so infuriated he took it off without me knowing, and i was mad at me also because i let myself get so carried away that i didnt even notice the manouver, but the fact he put both our health in jeopardy like that after specific orders was enough to say goodbye for good
had one link who done this, but not without me noticing before he put it back inman try whip it off behind my backim like wtf are u doinhes like what what nothing, condom offmakes me soo f*ckin angry jus thinkin about it tbh
lmfaopeople dont have sex with you
aaaaahahahahahahaha

I'm craving some bareback right now. Think I'm going to have to mutilate the wife on a quiet tip in the kitchen.The warmth.THE WARMTHTHE WAARRRMMMTTTHHHTHE WWWAAAAAAARRRRMMMMTTTTTTHHHHH
:D:D That "Say about 4-5 profanities incoherently in quick sucession upon entry" p*ssy.sh*t I miss that mang. I need a wife.I need that raw PUSSAI.

climax in unison>>> u crazy
Not really, there comes a point where i care for nothing other than blowing my load, u know, the point of no return, there could be martians filming it and i wouldn't notice them. She tells me after, but at the time i do not give a sh*t what she's doing.

Not really, there comes a point where i care for nothing other than blowing my load, u know, the point of no return, there could be martians filming it and i wouldn't notice them. She tells me after, but at the time i do not give a sh*t what she's doing.
Now that aint fair is it?

yeh dont watch himim all about fairness.im onto making sure the women reaches climax each and every time...aslong as u bring those lips and the p*ssy ill bring the ting and the pleasuring.. u just rest ur sweet lil self down and let man handle it ya c it.*if u wanna take control ur gonna have to try overpower me... i like that though still*

neither is hoarding your p*ssy away like rations in WWII."virgin"

yeh dont watch himim all about fairness.im onto making sure the women reaches climax each and every time...aslong as u bring those lips and the p*ssy ill bring the ting and the pleasuring.. u just rest ur sweet lil self down and let man handle it ya c it.*if u wanna take control ur gonna have to try overpower me... i like that though still*
Seen, my kinda guy.

Seen, my kinda guy.
ill bare that in mind my dear;)

neither is hoarding your p*ssy away like rations in WWII."virgin"
polow

:D:D That "Say about 4-5 profanities incoherently in quick sucession upon entry" p*ssy.sh*t I miss that mang. I need a wife.I need that raw PUSSAI.
Lol you sound proper desperate

reading this topic makes me wanna do something crazyspesh seeing as i aint seeing my girl for tiiiimeeeecertain man were telling me there barebacked a prostitute she only charged an extra tenner

reading this topic makes me wanna do something crazyspesh seeing as i aint seeing my girl for tiiiimeeeecertain man were telling me there barebacked a prostitute she only charged an extra tenner
a prostitute should pay you to bareback hershe must b crawling with diseases, especially if she is letting u creampie her 4 a tenna

Lol @ barebacking someone you don't want to mother your children.
And this will remain the official party line.. But in real life and in the heat of the moment, sh*t sometimes happens
akabeing p*ssy happyis not worth it
call it what u will but sh*t happens.. u never been f*ckin a chick an then the rubber splits an u draw for the wallet and dont have a next one? what do u do in this situation
Never thought I'd agree with Boxa but hey.Heat of the moment my arse. You man sound tender...
come on goliath ur a big man yh.. u honestly tellin me uve only ever barebacked a girl u want to mother ur children?

had one link who done this, but not without me noticing before he put it back inman try whip it off behind my backim like wtf are u doinhes like what what nothing, condom offmakes me soo f*ckin angry jus thinkin about it tbh
Cant blame him really he was prob blind.

Cant blame him really he was prob blind.
OMG