When guys pull out!!!

Kim

Busting bareback inside p*ssy and keeping it in>>>>_____________
its good feeling but when ur f*ck*ng unstable chicks who would feel no way to drop some pregnant bars pulling out is the best option
You bareback chicks that aren't your long term girl?SMH @ you.Just SMH.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one girl wanted me to bb it coz i didnt have a dom i go "are you on the pill" shes like "yeh" im like "where are dey lemme see" she like "what don't you trust me" i said no and left, i've heard girls drop the marriage/kids bars to me before and not even in a joke way i know they want my seed so you need to be cautious bb'ing these no life hoes that would happily get pregs is not the one

i told an x partner to put on protectionEverything was going well until i felt something hot on my stomachI was so infuriated he took it off without me knowing, and i was mad at me also because i let myself get so carried away that i didnt even notice the manouver, but the fact he put both our health in jeopardy like that after specific orders was enough to say goodbye for good

i told an x partner to put on protectionEverything was going well until i felt something hot on my stomachI was so infuriated he took it off without me knowing, and i was mad at me also because i let myself get so carried away that i didnt even notice the manouver, but the fact he put both our health in jeopardy like that after specific orders was enough to say goodbye for good
had one link who done this, but not without me noticing before he put it back inman try whip it off behind my backim like wtf are u doinhes like what what nothing, condom offmakes me soo f*ckin angry jus thinkin about it tbh

had one link who done this, but not without me noticing before he put it back inman try whip it off behind my backim like wtf are u doinhes like what what nothing, condom offmakes me soo f*ckin angry jus thinkin about it tbh
f*cked