How much do you earn?

Fresh

Guest Tibbius
to be honest it depends on the monthSalary + Shots + Bookings + Outside Of Office Music Work = Monthly Pay
the worst and best kind of salary.
My salary keeps me nice, im happy in the fact i know im gettin a minimum, then just have to grind to make the rest.it allows me to be lazy but i beat myself up when im jus ridin salary

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel like a wastman. On 23kGet other income from promotions& my savings just cracked four figuresNeed to sell this whip, get the bike & quit raving
That's quite sick for your age.Swear you're like 19ish?ATM, only working part time before Uni, on about 5k.
Just turned 20... work in accounts payable. Planning to bust through to man acs by 2010
Looking to do something like accounting when I'm older..What's it like?Was it easy to get into?

n i'm sure that'll be of great comfort to you when yr clutching yr semen-soaked duvet, sobbing into yr mothers withered cleavage as you wonder just how yr gonna pay for that stomach-pumpbut hey girls have to do something to get the paper up, maybe one day you'll meet yr prince who is willing to forget you ever sold yr batty for oyster card moneygood luck tbh

n i'm sure that'll be of great comfort to you when yr clutching yr semen-soaked duvet, sobbing into yr mothers withered cleavage as you wonder just how yr gonna pay for that stomach-pumpbut hey girls have to do something to get the paper up, maybe one day you'll meet yr prince who is willing to forget you ever sold yr batty for oyster card moneygood luck tbh
wow that description came from more than just an imagination.