Males Who Take Pics Like This (SMH)

bane

calm down calm downno need for any physical altercations
lol this guys character gives me 2much joke.and lol @ asking bane to up a pic. no point tbh. he could up anyones pic or even a pic of himself and noone will ever believe its him.
just felt like quoting this..

if u lot participated in my pic thread this wld all be solved by now. anyone who uses this forum for more than 1 yr and doesnt up a pic is a c*nt.unless ur one of them quiet ones. but allow going on like thun,cipher,subzero, and other d*ckheads..who chat the way they do and we cant see a pic

SMHRyder stop with the badman talk. Everyone can see from your pictures you couldnt bang a fly. You should have ducked out with dignity when you had the chance but you're going on like a badman when you're outweighed by anyones experience here. You're a kid (16 ffs) so stop with the bigboy badman persona.Learn from this mate. Humble yourself, how are you going to fight someone over pictures posted on the internet - the hell does that prove? Carry on a hype like this and you'll be the next unneeded jailspace. Hopefully when you get older you'll mellow.And am I the only one who's clocked that if someone was turning round shouting nigger in response to arguments instead of paki it wouldn't be tolerated?

poor lad. but like streets said.. those are standard pics of most 16 yr olds, i dont knwo why u chose to deny your boat.secondly, this is why u shouldnt go on like you run with lions and jaguars for breakfast, and look like the avg 16yr old who's mummy gives him pocket money on the weekends, UNLESS u look like goddazz or wreckzy..the thread would have died if u didnt deny yourself. patel knew that u wld probably deny it which is why he sent for you. good psychology banip patel i must say.
:D :D :D

Ryder stop with the badman talk. Everyone can see from your pictures you couldnt bang a fly. You should have ducked out with dignity when you had the chance but you're going on like a badman
this is why it was funny imoalways makes these tough guy posts but then denied his own face for 3 pages
LOL

SMHRyder stop with the badman talk. Everyone can see from your pictures you couldnt bang a fly. You should have ducked out with dignity when you had the chance but you're going on like a badman when you're outweighed by anyones experience here. You're a kid (16 ffs) so stop with the bigboy badman persona.Learn from this mate. Humble yourself, how are you going to fight someone over pictures posted on the internet - the hell does that prove? Carry on a hype like this and you'll be the next unneeded jailspace. Hopefully when you get older you'll mellow.And am I the only one who's clocked that if someone was turning round shouting nigger in response to arguments instead of paki it wouldn't be tolerated?
but im sure bane was shoutin aff

but allow going on like thun,cipher,subzero, and other d*ckheads..who chat the way they do and we cant see a pic
Check this dumb faggott acting like you he put a pic on here when he has a cartoon pic that could ne anyone
my boat has been made visible. ur dad is a goth

but allow going on like thun,cipher,subzero, and other d*ckheads..who chat the way they do and we cant see a pic
Check this dumb faggott acting like you he put a pic on here when he has a cartoon pic that could ne anyone
my boat has been made visible. ur dad is a goth
Why lie like about your sh*t stabbing boat has been posted Your dad is a pimp faggott renting you out