Males Who Take Pics Like This (SMH)

bane

First of all, I'd just like to say that the actual pictures are standard for anyone under 18. I'm sure we all have a few flicks like that from our past.HOWEVER
poor lad... probably walked into the thread smiling thinking "yeh this thread looks like its gonna be jokes"then bang.it was over.
l_daaa4f3c3ccb43c18f08a739fde4dc54.jpgEVEN YOURSELF IS PLAINFACING YOU
:D :D :D :D
the shape up fd,lgd[gldsf,vl]sv#sa
OH SHITRYDER FAMYOU NEED TO REVIEW YOUR CRISIS MANAGEMENT FAMHANDLED THIS VERY BADLY
l_efb2c38763184ef390d906910904020f.jpgTHEM OUTFITS THEREFAKE WATCH - CHECKFAKE CHAIN - CHECKOVERSIZED HAT - CHECKSCREWING THE CAMERA - CHECKWE HAVE AN INTERNET GANGSTER
who the f*ck is that bane
looooooooooooolthe way man tried to style it out
SNUFFIN GET ME I AINT ASHMED OF MY ASIAN HERITGATE
LOL this guy. Bane you used to post on Urbantingz under the name 'coco' claiming u were mixed race and always chatting bout descrimination you got from feds because of it. Such a wasteman denying your own race. Dont deny it either coz we both know its true. Not to mention your theories saying the queen was a lizard. Your a prick, why r u uploading pics of guys u dont even know.
:D :D :D it happens every once in a while on vip2.
YOU UPLOADED ONE PIC OF THAT GALLERY / THAT PIC AIN 09 U WASHED YUTE
l_f48267370a3ae629cb12f54ce4da0b30.gifTHE SWAGGER IS EMOTIONALACTUALLY DRIPPING OFF YOUOR IS THAT MOISTNESS AND SWEAT??
:D @ guys actually believing thats me
:D
fdgsfntm6ymw65245ujh5erh35q5bn6jt46tw
ROLLING ON FLOOR LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF
lmfao

Lol at thinking that's him in those 2 pictures.You just know he's gone on some guys myspace and picked 2 random pictures and was like yeah, that's me.And don't flatter yourself, about anti-bane.going on like ur big.ur a neek with too much time on ur hands, if u were genuinely funny there would be no hating, but ur not.

thread has had me :D :D self burial, smh

this still runningspare him now, new day new dawn u no, let mans Joy come this morning
by the rivers of babylon pls piss off to zion
this gets an extra loland final thoughts are...
Some people are thirsty for banes blood
guy got some firm haters on here, I say keep doing your thing plyr, got me creasing

Think the guy just panicked seeing his boat first thing he did was deny it. He first post was just so bait lol it and it all downhill from there. c/s angelo

what happened to ryder proves that some of the guys on here are not what they make themselves out to be on vip2.There's me thinking ryder was a serious a guy on road ect, but those gif pictures proved otherwise.
this is a revelation
Someone ghost this brummiegetting on my nervestrue say ryder was fully on the "road man" vibewho was it that said he was a 'human statistic'sdfgfg

what happened to ryder proves that some of the guys on here are not what they make themselves out to be on vip2.There's me thinking ryder was a serious a guy on road ect, but those gif pictures proved otherwise.
this is a revelation
Someone ghost this brummiegetting on my nervestrue say ryder was fully on the "road man" vibewho was it that said he was a 'human statistic'sdfgfg
lol i think that was me

this is a revelation
what the f*ck are you some ride or die bitch?get your head out ryder's anus...

has nothing to do with the actual topic you f*ck*ng old mcdonald ass nigga
WOWi was expecting much more from you..i'll lower my expectations next time..
lol @ expectationstaking this for football managergo make a new account posing as a geordie or suttinyou are the forums urea no use what so ever and vip wants to excrete you but it has liver problems