Are there actually ANY nice area's in East?

Nokia Charger Wire

I'm not gonna lie, South has some nicer areas. But South is much bigger. At the same time, the shitholes in South are worse than East and more importantly, the people are worse.
nah manthe sh*t place in east come like goin up north or back in time or something#east people tend to be a bit simple too
don't be dumbsouth girls are the biggest scum out of any other region in london.
jus cos they give u air
scum = low, dirty, on this ting.They dont give anyone air.Don't get defensive now.what i meant was is south london has more slores than east, north & west

I'm not gonna lie, South has some nicer areas. But South is much bigger. At the same time, the shitholes in South are worse than East and more importantly, the people are worse.
nah manthe sh*t place in east come like goin up north or back in time or something#east people tend to be a bit simple too
Lol at East people being simple when you lived with a couple of the most simple South niggas I've ever met.

Lol at East people being simple when you lived with a couple of the most simple South niggas I've ever met.
LMFAOtouchébut i have met some simple east man, like where i dnt believe man got into uni

thing is theres nice parts south of the river n im struggling to think of any in proper east
dats coz there arent; hence why i made this thread.Might just have to rent in a nice north/north west london suburb and commute
how much u lookin to pay per week? i can tell u what area u'll get a decent flat in for ur budget, and also how many bedrooms u want, i assume one?

Im applying for a job in Canning town and i was looking to rent a place locally with my gash so i could commute quickly. Driving there today made me realise east london is one big sh*t hole, however, i am aware that some parts are worse than others. What would you recommend?
lol