Are there actually ANY nice area's in East?

Nokia Charger Wire

newham is a sh*t hole if u was lookin around canning town what do u expecti hope u end up in some smelly maisonette in east ham
chill out dude. I wasnt sending for uI know newham aint that good, but i was wondering bout surrounding areas.
tbh try waltham forestleyton/leytonstone get somewhere cheap nd quite quiet if u look hard enough good transport links etc

East actually has no proper good spots.sh*t HOLE. I'd pick dirty south over it any day.Best is a toss between west and north tbh
yeh thats what im thinking.wouldnt be able to afford west though.
what's ur budget pw?
Max. 110 pw
http://www.gumtree.com/london/03/43752703.html should b able to get him down to £120ish seein as he says 600 pcm
cheers mate; much appreciatedgunna have to up my budget methinks

East actually has no proper good spots.sh*t HOLE. I'd pick dirty south over it any day.Best is a toss between west and north tbh
yeh thats what im thinking.wouldnt be able to afford west though.
what's ur budget pw?
Max. 110 pw
http://www.gumtree.com/london/03/43752703.html should b able to get him down to £120ish seein as he says 600 pcm
cheers mate; much appreciatedgunna have to up my budget methinks
up ur wifeys budget :D Gumtree is ur best friend when lookin for places, and always try and get in direct contact with the landlord rather than an agent.the price on the ad 90% of the time is negotiable especially if u put forward to the landlord you're a good tennant, working etc

South Woodford, parts of Ching, parts of Wanstead are nice big houses round there.Most of East is actually sh*t though but i'm used to it.Is there actually a nice part in Newham, I don't even think there's a nice road in Newham.
lol this convo came up today.Only nice place is the docks, but dunno if thats under newham (council).

I'm not gonna lie, South has some nicer areas. But South is much bigger. At the same time, the shitholes in South are worse than East and more importantly, the people are worse.
nah manthe sh*t place in east come like goin up north or back in time or something#east people tend to be a bit simple too
lolthe irony

Guest Triple XXX
f*ck u east haters. its my home you guys are dissing.south woodford is the nicest closest to me. my girl lives on the drive, durty you know what i'm on about.... say nay.worst part is definitely custom house. LOL just thinking about it.
the drive is wonderfulused to live opposite it

South Woodford, parts of Ching, parts of Wanstead are nice big houses round there.Most of East is actually sh*t though but i'm used to it.Is there actually a nice part in Newham, I don't even think there's a nice road in Newham.
lol this convo came up today.Only nice place is the docks, but dunno if thats under newham (council).
Some parts of Beckton are nice