Official Notting Hill Carnival 2009 - iSmooth Review pg 20

Da Luv Doc

loool @ the bottles thoughheard about it one of my boys was there at the timethere was one thick lighty with a beauty spot on her face that 6 man surrounded for a wine everytime I spotted her come like a rest room queuelol @ the slores we met outside westbourne park station that were from Bristollol drew their number even though we will probably never see each other apart from this one daythe chro ting today was alot dont know if its the sun but i was flazed for the loongest

Carnival was kinda live this year, but always some sort of hype going on.Rampage was sick until i saw the crowd running then i didnt hear any music from there again. Luckily i werent in it. i was watching it from standing up on the front of the houses on the right hand side.
near the stage up top or near da back?

See a line of boydem in the street searching most people It was a sickening site to see them destroying the liberties of this country
but if that searching prevented them (annoyingly) from slashing your face you woudlnt mind?stfu about liberties in this country when it comes to an event like carnival.
if people cant be responsible for their actions they dont deserve libeties should make all shops in the area only sell plastic bottles in the future,this kinda bullshit cant go on
LOLI was about to say "them white people antics there".....But dude just looks too bush.
yeah cos white people sh*t in bushes all the time.
Just what i was thinking

Just got back.Wasn't really feeling it. Definitely has got worse from earlier years but weren't too bad. Weather was on point.My bredrin was filming at the HLC stage but I missed it. Next year I'm going to be there all the time. Police tried to lock off the stage and Bushkin wasn't having it, telling the crowd to block them from coming through and they did. Kano and Ironik also got called fassies on mic because they agreed to perform on stage but then said they can't come unless they get security because they will get robbed. My bredrin filmed it all so when he uploads it to his site I will drop a link to the video.

loool @ the bottles thoughheard about it one of my boys was there at the timethere was one thick lighty with a beauty spot on her face that 6 man surrounded for a wine everytime I spotted her come like a rest room queuelol @ the slores we met outside westbourne park station that were from Bristollol drew their number even though we will probably never see each other apart from this one daythe chro ting today was alot dont know if its the sun but i was flazed for the loongest
haha can relate to that still

any1 get a free cd from me or my ppl on here?
Ye dashed it in the bin after thoughMy bad
:lol:
LOLWhat CD was it, I was givin em out mostly to gash tbh
No offence mate.. dont think handing out cds anywhere makes any sense.. Them things jus get thrown away about 20 ft along from where they recieved it.Jus like when people hand out phone cards. .them things get thrown away real quick.

any1 get a free cd from me or my ppl on here?
Ye dashed it in the bin after thoughMy bad
:lol:
LOLWhat CD was it, I was givin em out mostly to gash tbh
No offence mate.. dont think handing out cds anywhere makes any sense.. Them things jus get thrown away about 20 ft along from where they recieved it.Jus like when people hand out phone cards. .them things get thrown away real quick.
C/SHands is full with Redstripe and food. I dashed a map that the po-po gave me even though I needed it.I had to get rid of something.

Just got back.Wasn't really feeling it. Definitely has got worse from earlier years but weren't too bad. Weather was on point.My bredrin was filming at the HLC stage but I missed it. Next year I'm going to be there all the time. Police tried to lock off the stage and Bushkin wasn't having it, telling the crowd to block them from coming through and they did. Kano and Ironik also got called fassies on mic because they agreed to perform on stage but then said they can't come unless they get security because they will get robbed. My bredrin filmed it all so when he uploads it to his site I will drop a link to the video.
:/ That must've happened on sunday cos bush was on a 'everybody clap for the police' ting today....Will be good to see the footage. Ghetts & Griminal smashed it... Egypt was alright live from what I remember.

hook a nigga up, i go uni in bristol