Ramadan

Guest TimeBomb

On 10/08/2010 at 9:45 PM, Samiad said:
On 10/08/2010 at 9:00 PM, Yuri said:
On 22/07/2010 at 4:38 PM, TimeBomb said:

whenever ever i see afgoon in an islam topic i just scroll right by, while his people were being martyrs fighting the russians his middle class family took the easy route out. Atleast have some f*ckin respect for your forefathers who died in the name of Allah, without them u wouldnt exist.

Back to ramadan, yea heard its round the 10th, its gonna be tough with 8.30 iftars, i may actually have to take a whole month off training and miss the beginning of the season.

LOL

/

lol @ rating the taliban. f*ck*ng fanatic insurgent backwards ignorant pashtun scum.

/

yeah good luck with ramadan lads. i believe it begins at 3.50 am tomorrow so all the best with that. i couldn't do it.

when the taliban was in

people werent on this bacha bazi dancin boy nastiness hype like they are now,

why are you so ignorant

making comments about sh*t you know absolutely nothing about

1. you'd never heard about bacha basri until i made a joke about it on this forum and then aparently ppl started sending for with it

2. the taliban were BANG on it. in a serious way. "like they are now" lol. pack it in

• Downvote 1

Guest TimeBomb

whenever ever i see afgoon in an islam topic i just scroll right by, while his people were being martyrs fighting the russians his middle class family took the easy route out. Atleast have some f*ckin respect for your forefathers who died in the name of Allah, without them u wouldnt exist.

Back to ramadan, yea heard its round the 10th, its gonna be tough with 8.30 iftars, i may actually have to take a whole month off training and miss the beginning of the season.

LOL

/

lol @ rating the taliban. f*ck*ng fanatic insurgent backwards ignorant pashtun scum.

/

yeah good luck with ramadan lads. i believe it begins at 3.50 am tomorrow so all the best with that. i couldn't do it.

no ones rating taliban, but his mum would be getting raped by sergei and dimitri if it wasnt for the martyrs dying in the name of Allah.

anyway allow bringing this negativity into a ramadan thread, ramadan mubarak brothers n sisters.

bacon tastes diff to turkey

turkey rashers yeah, i see what ur sayin

tbh i dont eat pork and dont even like the taste of bacon (too salty) its funny how everything has pork in it tho, nearly every f*ck*ng thing, i asked for all day breakfast not even thinking and i get 2 pork sausages in there, ate everything else and im debating whether i should eat the pork (purely for energy reasons) and i get called to court it felt like a sign but i was looking for any signs tbh haha

its all discipline and integrity so good luck to anyone involved