"Wood Green can't come Lightfoot"

Taurus

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol sick way to promote their download u knw
Basically this is some PR stunt. Both keep calling eachother's names out, going through eachother's ends when the opposite side aint there. Yet we keep hearing their tracks in all of their videos. Yeah, PR stunt.

so they went back thru mans hood after the first v dat digits posted
Basically if you remember I posted this video in the Mobstarz thread:Then they came to Wood Green High Street where there's bare people like say W.G man are gonna do suttin when there's bare cameras and witnessesSo W.G man went to their main estate Lightfoot where Fari lives, didn't see no1 aboutAnd at the yutes saying they didnt buck the strap...who's gonna buck a strap when they called the feds? 3 W.G guys got arrested after thatI didnt even wanna say all that but some people are just chatting wet

Guest PROFIT2

digits they go in mans estate as well not just the high street and you dont see no one there (aint gonna lie i was suprised) so i dont get ur point and like i said that aint fari's yard anyway not even the same block...all these vids do is show that neither of their blocks are poppin tbh

That's Fari's aunties yard, where he stays most of the time...Not even the Grey yutes denied thatAlso to the people that said this is some publicty stunt for the mixtape...what you talking about? this has been going on for ages not for a couple weeks smhBeg people don't come in here and go on like they know what's going onMy last post in this thread, I've said too much already

Guest PROFIT2
That's Fari's aunties yard, where he stays most of the time...Not even the Grey yutes denied thatAlso to the people that said this is some publicty stunt for the mixtape...what you talking about? this has been going on for ages not for a couple weeks smhBeg people don't come in here and go on like they know what's going onMy last post in this thread, I've said too much already
fam there is no proof anyone is in that house let alone farithere my bits about i dont know smhnah this has been goin on 4 a while now but i dont know why ur goin on like uv said anyfin let alone too much tbh

smh at these road niggas grow upused to fink g money and them were big boysbut wtfall this bulshit about green and greygoin in there ends makin a videoy dont erry1 jus get on there grind??if yu hate eachother that much go and fuk eachother upstop makin videos in eachothers ends outside your mums yards

LOLTell them all to get a job and do something constructive with their life. Guys are fighting over ends they don't own. Absolute waste.

tbh if they wernt fighting over ends they would find something else to unify them and fight overjust human nature