Transfer Deadline Topic

Rippy

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking Forward what you doing in this topic?
Same as you in a Champions League topic, difference is mine is a day, yours is a lifetime.
He can control a football still. Its all a confidence thing tbh.I dont even rate him like that, but if playing with confidence, OUT WIDE as he is never ever a striker, he can be dangerous. Pace, decent enough tekkers he could deffo play out wide for a top (ish) team.
Rafa has destroyed his confidence. Man dont even do his weekly trims anymore
:lmao:

Thinking Forward what you doing in this topic?
Same as you in a Champions League topic, difference is mine is a day, yours is a lifetime.
He can control a football still. Its all a confidence thing tbh.I dont even rate him like that, but if playing with confidence, OUT WIDE as he is never ever a striker, he can be dangerous. Pace, decent enough tekkers he could deffo play out wide for a top (ish) team.
Rafa has destroyed his confidence. Man dont even do his weekly trims anymore
:lmao:
lol

Liverpool winger Ryan Babel admits he may have to consider a loan move to former club Ajax in January to boost his World Cup hopes.Babel has struggled to make a sustained impact since joining Liverpool from Ajax two years ago and was recently challenged to take his game up a level by manager Rafa Benitez.The Holland international started the Reds' opening match of this season against Tottenham, but has subsequently made just one late substitute's appearance in the defeat by Aston Villa.The 22-year-old is unhappy with his limited outings so far this term and believes promises have been broken."There have been a lot of things promised, but they haven't been followed up," Babel told De Telegraaf."I would get to play for more minutes and have more chances, but after the first defeat, I only lost my place."A return to Ajax has been mooted and Babel believes a temporary deal in the January transfer window could provide his best chance of securing a place in Holland's squad for next summer's World Cup.He added: "I think half a season at Ajax with a view to the World Cup wouldn't be a bad idea. I can add something to the Ajax squad."Loaning me out was not an option (in the summer). Now we have agreed to review the situation in January."I see the current situation as a signal that I really have to get playing."

4 games and he is talking sh*t, beg he shuts up and trains.It might be different if we were playing Aurelio at left back but this guy hardly has the brain to track back all the time.
I kinda agree but you've got to see his point, he played against Spurs and the whole team performance was sh*t but he gets dropped and hasn't made even a sub appearance since I don't think.

4 games and he is talking sh*t, beg he shuts up and trains.It might be different if we were playing Aurelio at left back but this guy hardly has the brain to track back all the time.
I kinda agree but you've got to see his point, he played against Spurs and the whole team performance was sh*t but he gets dropped and hasn't made even a sub appearance since I don't think.
Thing is on the left side is where we have options so Benayoun can play there and Riera!Benayoun started Stoke & Villa & Riera Started against Bolton. Babel came on against Villa, I agree he should have more playing especially over Voronin, but it is only four games in and Insua is playing LB!

Thing is on the left side is where we have options so Benayoun can play there and Riera!Benayoun started Stoke & Villa & Riera Started against Bolton. Babel came on against Villa, I agree he should have more playing especially over Voronin, but it is only four games in and Insua is playing LB!
Difference between the 3 of them is that Babel is the only one who hasn't had a consistent run in the team.I remember last season Riera had like 2 months of playing absolutely sh*t but he was still starting, whereas I remember Babel playing sick against Newcastle and being dropped for the next game. from time I'm noticing these things I know that he is and it's all f*ck*ng with his confidence.

Difference between the 3 of them is that Babel is the only one who hasn't had a consistent run in the team.I remember last season Riera had like 2 months of playing absolutely sh*t but he was still starting, whereas I remember Babel playing sick against Newcastle and being dropped for the next game. from time I'm noticing these things I know that he is and it's all f*ck*ng with his confidence.
This.

Really happy with our squad.I presume -

FriedelYoung - Cuellar - Dunne - WarnockPetrovNRC - DowningMilner ------ Gabby -------- Ash

Guzan - Davies - Beye - Sidwell - Delph - Heskey - Carew

Will be our first 18 when everyone is fit (which will obviously never happen).Still, with the likes of Marshall, Collins, Shorey, Bouma, Gardner, Albrighton, Delfouneso waiting in reserve.