Weekend Football topic

Guest R9

ahahahaBent, caressing the Sunderland badge. Useless tosser. He is probably happy just scoring goals, doesnt even want to win anything.
sour grapes?? :D
Why sour mate?With Bent - 2 points from 8 gamesWithout Bent - 12 points from 5 games
Stop chatting gas you retard, are you really going to say that Bent was 100% responsible for Tottenham doing what they do best?UNDERPERFORMYour team is just money with gas
You clown. You really are a thick sh*t aint ya?Dont quote me again you retarded little bellend when you clearly dont know what im gettin at.
:D:D:D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the f*ck is ebou starting?
:D
swear eboue has a clause in his contract that he must play in every game this season
ive watched about 5 mins of this arsenal gameand its been all Eboueu niggas are just hatin on a nigga
with the squad we've got there's no reason for this guy to be playing anywhere other than full back

swear eboue has a clause in his contract that he must play in every game this season
ive watched about 5 mins of this arsenal gameand its been all Eboueu niggas are just hatin on a nigga
with the squad we've got there's no reason for this guy to be playing anywhere other than full back
emmanuel let me duppy the sh*t teams eboue

Zlatan is that guybarca are laighing they got him for 40m euros and they got rid of etoo for free

emmanuel let me duppy the sh*t teams eboue
Ur going on like to say hes the only player who sometimes doesn't show up for the big games...

Does anyone know why BBC don't do competitions anymore?
There was some phone in Scandal on Blue peter i think it was when the competition had ended but they were still taking in callers and charging them they got sued over it, same thing happened to Itvand The BBC dont wanna get there fingers burnt over it again i think this is the reason