being mugged

mathsboy

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some big man just got up from the wall who happened to be their older and just swung for me out of nowhere. merked my jaw. luckily one of my bredrins who knows them saw and blessed it. never been caught slipping like that before.
Why didnt you hit him?
i was being held up by bare man already tryna reach into my pockets and sh*t, i only got 2 arms.
But wouldnt you want to get them back for what they did?
no point, it got blessed out and i aint got the time or the backup to go after bare people from a next estate. not even a pride ting cos it was bare of them and they still never got my phone or wallet so ragz.

I've been mugged twice, both times when I was in Secondary school and in Streatham. Both times by big men aswell Streatham was f*cked for muggings back then I haven't really ever been a dude to get approached apparently my face isn't inviting but getting robbed by someone isn't a big thing unless its happening to you regularly. Everybodies a target if they don't know who you are and you're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I got robbed by someone when I was 11. It was for a carrier bag with 1p's and 2p's in that I'd gone to the shop with to buy my Mum a Galaxy because I was naughty, I saved it for time too.The boy was the son of one of my Mums friends. She went round to his house obviously taking me with her to get an apology off the Mum/Son. I saw a picture of him from when he was a kid with no clothes on, obviously a completely innocent childhood picture. So went round the school telling everybody that he had naked pictures of himself on the wall. Then my Mum shouted at me.

Guest Esquilax
I've been mugged twice, both times when I was in Secondary school and in Streatham. Both times by big men aswell Streatham was f*cked for muggings back then I haven't really ever been a dude to get approached apparently my face isn't inviting but getting robbed by someone isn't a big thing unless its happening to you regularly. Everybodies a target if they don't know who you are and you're in the wrong place at the wrong time.
whereabouts in stretnarm fam

10 pages eyniceedit:stopped at page 6 dmf destroyed the read kmt
same except i stopped at page 5can people stop aggravating this e.a.s.e girl? what a waste of timeany mod with too much time on their hands care to delete all the posts that are part of e.a.s.e's arguments? klsfe

dont think I have been mugged had people call me over and that stupidness asking about where am i from etcone guy threatned to stab me on lower clpaton when i was going home from work and had just lost £180 in william hillso i was not happy tooled up and went back out looking for him. only things that come to mind is me being set up for a robbery

dont think I have been mugged had people call me over and that stupidness asking about where am i from etcone guy threatned to stab me on lower clpaton when i was going home from work and had just lost £180 in william hillso i was not happy tooled up and went back out looking for him. only things that come to mind is me being set up for a robbery
why did he threaten you, what did you do?

I got robbed by someone when I was 11. It was for a carrier bag with 1p's and 2p's in that I'd gone to the shop with to buy my Mum a Galaxy because I was naughty, I saved it for time too.The boy was the son of one of my Mums friends. She went round to his house obviously taking me with her to get an apology off the Mum/Son. I saw a picture of him from when he was a kid with no clothes on, obviously a completely innocent childhood picture. So went round the school telling everybody that he had naked pictures of himself on the wall. Then my Mum shouted at me.
:lol: good read

judgin from ure name " sexy carla " i can only assume your a chickwhen som1 sed ure face aint " inviting ", did it perhaps cross ure mind that they was callin u butterscallin ureself carla and addressing ureself as a dude, is quite bewildering, to say the least. Are you a tranny ?

Guest Esquilax
24q5l5u.gifLMFAO. Every time.
:lol: c/s swear i watch it about 10 times every time tryna work out the reason for the random aggression.
lol@ the way he tries to carry on like nothing's happened once the guy on left notices.
lmao it's everything about itthe way the wife is smiling when she's getting spun aroundthe double slap with both handsthe carry on like it's absolutely nothingwhat kills it the most is the fact that this guy looks exactly like ure archetypal italian wifebeating prick, with the tache and everything :lol: