Sign in to follow this  
iam_the_akay

First car

Dunno if there's been a topic like this but anywayPassed my test 2 weeks ago, went looking for a car today, possibly gettin the renault twingo 1.2 GT, any thoughts? and wat was your first car??? safe

ford feista i got for 400quid crashed it couple months later never will drive a blue car again

Rover 214si.I whipped that sh*t real hard nigga. 60 miles per hour swerving nigga. I never put it in 5th :(Then the government came and took her from me because they hate to see young blacks getting money.

Guest TimeBomb

renault 205 gti, crashed it quick time, got a shitty clio after and ran it into the ground. Glad it didnt splash out so early.

my grandads old nissan bluebird :lol: i actually miss that car... there was so much wrong with it, if it rained the passenger seat would get wet, if i breaked too hard my bumper would come off, one time smoke came outta 1 of my speakers... just getting from a to b in that car felt like an accomplishment.

Guest TimeBomb
Renault 205? don't you mean peugeot?
correct, im tired not even gona go back an edit it.

ford feista i got for 400quid crashed it couple months later never will drive a blue car again
you didn't crash ur car coz it was blue, you crashed coz ur a sh*t woman driver./citroen ax, think it was like less than 1 litre. only had 4 gears.

B reg mk 2 golf gti in 1999, nearly killed myself bare times,them days i was like f*ck new brake pads i need tints out here

2002 black peugeot 206. Was brand new when I copped.Dont even know how anyone used to sit behind me LOL.On my fouth whip now.