Westfield vs oxford st

Hank Moody

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in Westfield, it's over-rated. Why would you go there over Oxford Street? Only excuse is if you live near it or you wanna get something late because it closes at 10pm on certain days.
You're only saying this because ur used to being in Westfield constantly.I prefer Westfield. Its a bit of a bop from south east london, but the fact its inside, its pretty, easy parking (even tho it is a bump), not so many people around you at one time unlike oxford street, u dont have to walk a mile to get to the designer shops and its got its restaurants and soon to be cinema.Perfect.May go up there next weekend infact.

westfield has tacky shops but ocxford street has way more.theres only about 10 good brands on oxford street, and then the dept stores thats itthe rest is just phone shops and tulse's dad selling hats and scarfs for touristswhen i walked down paris's version of oxford street at night during christmas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>best street in the world tbh. london is just tacky.

oxford streets dead! personaly squash both an go shoppin in wood green
c/sslash i stil hit selfridges and carnaby st.

Westfield is as manufactured as they come. Even the reasons for it being built are a tad sketchy.Conspiracy aside, Oxford St is a much better shopping experience imo. Plus loads of friends work/live in and around the area so there's always something going on.

i prefer westfield, it's compact, has a nice environment and a hefty variety of shops + it's a 20 minute bus ride from my unioxford street is a c*nt ting, packed with too many cuntish humans, only go there for selfridges

in paris is only really about Rue Saint Honore Du Fauborg and Rue Saint Honore.thats where i saw sarkozy and carla bruni, woyyyyy
tbh in paris, it's all about galeries lafayette, it's massive it has seperate buildings for men and women, you crazy?/
bang bang Westfield soon to be in stratford gang

tbh in paris, it's all about galeries lafayette, it's massive it has seperate buildings for men and women, you crazy?
u havent even been to the street i mentioned so u dont know really.lafayette is alright still, too big, gave me a headache, and i went on a saturday, rammed.Etiene Marcel is a nice district for shops aswell.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Its because I'm there so much.Oxford St is just as swag.High St Kens or Covent Garden I can deal with.Infact I may end up working on High St Kens depending on how this week pans out.

hate oxford st with a passioneverytime I go I end up walking around, getting pissed off with tourists/people getting in the way, and never actually buy anything.much prefer other parts of london for shopping
plus because i work up dem sides i cant bare being up there on my time of... AT ALL...

tbh in paris, it's all about galeries lafayette, it's massive it has seperate buildings for men and women, you crazy?
u havent even been to the street i mentioned so u dont know really.lafayette is alright still, too big, gave me a headache, and i went on a saturday, rammed.Etiene Marcel is a nice district for shops aswell.
i have, i stayed on rue de la paix which is literally down the road from rue saint honore. i prefer lafayette, again because it's more compact. i only browsed a couple of blocks of saint honore before i gave up, that street is too f*ck*ng long i haven't got the energy for that sh*t/godiva's chocolixir is the greatest thing ever