Forget race, we'll just target grime and funky

Bardissimo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at me getting stabbed when i dont owe no one money and im not repping pink bandanna set etcWhy am i dressing up for a night out and seeing fed dogs and scanners like im at Gatwick??If anything their presence makes ppl unsettled and hype, there was a bag of them in liecester sq, put on a nice show 4 the cameras, but inside ppl still ended up using chairs and bottles as grenadesIf its a war ting its a war ting regardless, just watch the company u keep u should be cool,All this police protection has bred a generation of flamboyant faggots with lispsQuite sad+how do they name these forms? 696 i need to jump bk on this supreme mathmatics, Arrival soon come

Thing is..... I swear this has nothing to do with security? Wasn't it the fact that when looking at the information on the forms... they would then end up closing down raves before they even happened?Like that massive grime concert-type thing that was gonna happen at the O2 last year and got locked off like a month before after the guy had put in bare money.

mans jamming in predoninatly black raves cuz he is feeling the music and says its mostly black peeps on the beef, thats what happens when ur the one out of 3 non 'blacks' in the danceAnd u aint gotta leave london to see that drunkun violence my mans referring to, camden any night after 10Pussyholes

Thing is..... I swear this has nothing to do with security? Wasn't it the fact that when looking at the information on the forms... they would then end up closing down raves before they even happened?Like that massive grime concert-type thing that was gonna happen at the O2 last year and got locked off like a month before after the guy had put in bare money.
I swear they do it on purpose.You lose out on so much money, even if you change venue last minute. your reputation is screwed over and you've lost out on grands. Certain dons don't even come back after that.Police also know this...

from my life experience its always black people that cause fights in clubs. and sometimes asians
Its not a coincidence that in the big night clubs, most of the fights happen in the hip hop/R&B room. Most white people are out to have a good time and when fights do happen, they dont involve knives/guns. You only have to go to notting hill carnival to see what im talking about. White people just want to enjoy themselves and celebrate living in london. its ALWAYS black gangs who cause trouble there.People should be grateful that they arent saying specifically target black youths and are taking a politically correct approach.

from my life experience its always black people that cause fights in clubs. and sometimes asians
Its not a coincidence that in the big night clubs, most of the fights happen in the hip hop/R&B room. Most white people are out to have a good time and when fights do happen, they dont involve knives/guns. You only have to go to notting hill carnival to see what im talking about. White people just want to enjoy themselves and celebrate living in london. its ALWAYS black gangs who cause trouble there.People should be grateful that they arent saying specifically target black youths and are taking a politically correct approach.
lmfaoI guess you've never been out anywhere in Kent/Rochester/S.E LondonWhat a load of fraff.

lmfaoI guess you've never been out anywhere in Kent/Rochester/S.E LondonWhat a load of fraff.
Exactly or anywhere else in the UK at that matter.Some white people just want to enjoy them selfs same way some black people/asian etc. I know of countless times i have seen white or asian people also ruin a good night out.Don't know how many times people have to say "Its not a race, its an attitude."

Kent and rochester are both outside of london. The article was about how they were to tacklt night club violence in london.and yeah im aware that whites get up to mischief too.

Nightclubs = violence.Just turn on Bravo or DMax anytime after 10pm and you'll see plenty of 'UK STREET CRIME' shows that show people of all races fighting outside clubs up and down the UK. Theres no doubt that a small number of 'urban' London clubs have a violence problem - the difference is its guns instead of fists being used so the problem seems bigger then it actually is.Form 696 was stupid and lazy. It allowed police to make a decision based on looking at a sheet of paper instead of actual intelligence. An MC could perform 999 times without any trouble but that 1 time there was a stabbing is what the police judge them on. It's not unknown for police to send out informal emails warning promoters not to book certain acts.However, the club promoters need to sort sh*t out (ESPECIALLY London urban ones). Look at the madness that happened outside Ministry at carnival. If there was PROPER security in and around the venue this wouldn't have happened. There's no better feeling then when I go to a club and see bare bouncers, CCTV, dogs and scanners. SMH @ the venues that dont spend £££ on security.
:!:
Kind of sad, but it is a reflection of the society we live in.
Thats what they need and its unfortunate that in this world, thats how far they have to go cos some people just cant behave themselves at clubs.I'll NEVER EVER forget one night when i was outside club flex (no wonder) and some boys who were jamming on the outside of the queue, starting making up noise, starting rumbles in the queue and had these 3 dirty rottweilers and stafs and started scaring people with them.and the bouncers were doing sh*t all and just jamming there worrying about peoples f*ck*ng id.