International Football Week

Admin.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow going out to that goalNicolas Anelka & Onree lost stripes for their cheating antics 2niteFrance need 2 shake their team up if der gna do anything in SAThey still aint got a playmaker
If I was on a computer, I'd have upped some Gourcuff & Nasri plainfaces TBH.And Domenech doesn't even like have France play through their centre midfield. He wastes Gourcuff.He likes France to shift the ball wide all the time, to put in useless crosses when we don't even have that kind of striker.SMFH

Allow going out to that goalNicolas Anelka & Onree lost stripes for their cheating antics 2niteFrance need 2 shake their team up if der gna do anything in SAThey still aint got a playmaker
If I was on a computer, I'd have upped some Gourcuff & Nasri plainfaces TBH.And Domenech doesn't even like have France play through their centre midfield. He wastes Gourcuff.He likes France to shift the ball wide all the time, to put in useless crosses when we don't even have that kind of striker.SMFH
Nasri is not good enough at this level to be the no.10 for FranceIm talking about dictating the play and the best attacking stuff going through himGourcuff has great ability, it remains to be seen if he can step upNasri -----Gourcuff ------ RiberyThat trio would be dangerous if used correctly... but on 2nites evidence serious problems

FURIOUS Ireland branded Thierry Henry a cheat, after Le Hand of God sent France to the World Cup.The Arsenal legend did a Maradona by TWICE using his hand to set up William Gallas' extra-time clincher.Even Henry admitted: "The ball hit my hand and, I will be honest, it was a handball."I played it, the ref allowed it. It would have been better to do it another way, but I am not the ref."Irish defender Richard Dunne, asked if Henry had cheated, replied: "I think it is quite blatant that he did. It's not even a hard decision."Striker Kevin Doyle raged: "It is sickening. I am sure Henry did not expect to get away with it because it was so obvious."The linesman had the best view, apart from Shay Given."It is difficult. We are all gutted. You do not blame the player if he can get away with it. It's nearly a natural reaction."Centre-back Sean St Ledger rapped: "We feel cheated. It has cost a lot of us our dreams. As a boy, I used to dream of playing in the World Cup finals and now I will not."The goal echoed Diego Maradona's infamous 'Hand of God' goal for Argentina against England at the 1986 World Cup.Irish boss Giovanni Trapattoni said: "All of Europe saw what happened. I am sure if the referee had asked Henry, he would have admitted to the handball."I would prefer to go out on penalties than this."Robbie Keane's first-half strike cancelled out France's 1-0 first-leg lead and forced the qualifying play-off into extra-time.Arsenal defender Gallas said of his decisive strike: "It happened so quickly. I received the ball from Thierry but I couldn't see if it hit his hand."France boss Raymond Domen- ech said: "It was miraculous."Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2736877/Le-Hand-of-God.html#ixzz0XHlIujHl

Lol @ all this 'I woudlnt cheat'I'd handball and get away with it if I couldI foul and get away with it if I canI score offside goals when I canIts the refs job to stop all of thatOnly thing I dont do is put in tackles that can injure someoneIts Henrys last world cupand you think he's gonna suddenly have an attack of sportsmanship, its Henry ffsIt wasnt at all like Maradonnas as people are sayingHenrys was a reaction, maradonnas was premeditatedireland are pissed to the MAX though

Lol @ all this 'I woudlnt cheat'I'd handball and get away with it if I couldI foul and get away with it if I canI score offside goals when I canIts the refs job to stop all of thatOnly thing I dont do is put in tackles that can injure someoneIts Henrys last world cupand you think he's gonna suddenly have an attack of sportsmanship, its Henry ffsIt wasnt at all like Maradonnas as people are sayingHenrys was a reaction, maradonnas was premeditatedireland are pissed to the MAX though
+1Good post mate

*shrugs shoulders*