African Cup of Nations

Captain Planet

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its on bitches.

GMGs bout to get ended, by the worst Nigerian team ever.

Revenge is gonna be sweet.

this is the WORST ive ever seen Nigeria play..... the talk is Amodu is getting fired after the tournament even if we win......

I dont care if we dont win the tournament....but if we dont beat Ghana life aint gonna be worth living.....i dont have any confidence in this team but im just hoping that pride alone will make them beat those ghana boys....

Has life been worth living for the last three years? Coz we've beaten you twice since 2006. Badly as well. I don't even know how you can consider yourselves on our level tbh. If Essien, Muntari, Kinston and Appiah were there you lot would say you're not even watching the game.

Its on bitches.

GMGs bout to get ended, by the worst Nigerian team ever.

Revenge is gonna be sweet.

this is the WORST ive ever seen Nigeria play..... the talk is Amodu is getting fired after the tournament even if we win......

I dont care if we dont win the tournament....but if we dont beat Ghana life aint gonna be worth living.....i dont have any confidence in this team but im just hoping that pride alone will make them beat those ghana boys....

Has life been worth living for the last three years? Coz we've beaten you twice since 2006. Badly as well. I don't even know how you can consider yourselves on our level tbh. If Essien, Muntari, Kinston and Appiah were there you lot would say you're not even watching the game.

bruv calm yourself

one of the games was a friendly with only two regular first teamers....

before that you aint beaten us in 13 YEARS........13 YEARS BRUV

Essien cant even clean JAY JAY Okochas boots my yute....as for Muntari and the rest of them players they aint no one special

most decorated african footballer is Kanu

Ghana supporters on a hype already you gotta laugh.....when them man one that friendly you would have thought they won the world cup....when you beat spain france brazil argentina like we have ....come and talk to me

lmao @ the skank