strange things females have said when recieving......THE DICK

Skenghis Khan

Dont worry there are lots of people on here that will under rate certain women because of race.
lol where did race come from u just made this up randomlyLLMFAOSDFO @ people gettin ''she looks wise'' and ''looks-wise'' mixed up
Actually I brought it up and tbh it's relevant. Not even saying there's anything wrong with it but from when a guy's ideal woman looks like this...buffie-the-body.jpgHe's not exactly gonna rate a non-curvy white girl.

Nah, you're gassed. From when I posted that chick my boy was f*ck*ng and people said I was exaggerating the fact that she's a 2, how can you be trying to say the girl posted is a 6.Provide your handful of white girls and I will reassess my position. But my guess is you won't coz you're chatting pie. A handful is 5 or more. Don't be bringing me 2.

Dont worry there are lots of people on here that will under rate certain women because of race.
lol where did race come from u just made this up randomlyLLMFAOSDFO @ people gettin ''she looks wise'' and ''looks-wise'' mixed up
Actually I brought it up and tbh it's relevant. Not even saying there's anything wrong with it but from when a guy's ideal woman looks like this...He's not exactly gonna rate a non-curvy white girl.
my bad. c ur point.

Nah, you're gassed. From when I posted that chick my boy was f*ck*ng and people said I was exaggerating the fact that she's a 2, how can you be trying to say the girl posted is a 6.Provide your handful of white girls and I will reassess my position. But my guess is you won't coz you're chatting pie. A handful is 5 or more. Don't be bringing me 2.
bruv wot u talkin about tht chick u posted was less than a two. this ting here is a 5/6 like bane said.if these are ur levels then hahaha.
I agree that the thing I posted was below a 2. I thought 2 was generous.Still waiting for those chicks though. Shouldn't take long at all considering how average this chick is.And we both know I don't consider this chick of wifeyable standard but that's not the argument here. I know what a pretty face, an average face and an ugly face look like and if you think that's an average face then more than 50% of women must be ugly in your opinion.

You don't have them. If you had them you would just post them to prove your point. But you don't. Wasn't even a hard task. SMH.
tbh u should post pics of 5 different girls that u think are nice, to prove u dn't have low standards then u should post pics of 5 different girls that u have beat to show u meet these standardsthen u should post 5 pics of yur mum to show that yur dad also meets these standards, that will show that this mentality is genetically ingrained in u and we will be 100% sure yur not gassingf*ckin mug
  • Upvote 3

You don't have them. If you had them you would just post them to prove your point. But you don't. Wasn't even a hard task. SMH.
tbh u should post pics of 5 different girls that u think are nice, to prove u dn't have low standards then u should post pics of 5 different girls that u have beat to show u meet these standardsthen u should post 5 pics of yur mum to show that yur dad also meets these standards, that will show that this mentality is genetically ingrained in u and we will be 100% sure yur not gassingf*ckin mug
:D :D LOL

Speak when you're spoken to you speng.