Lost Season 6

Dubby

so it was purgatory big whoop

swear it wasnt?

the second time line was.... where sawyer is a cop and all that

becuase they all died at different times

hence ben not being dead or ready to go in yet however hurley was dead

and they remembered there time when hurley was the new jacob which hadnt happened yet on the island

so im sure it wasnt

Im glad i got it makes sense.... this show will be hard to top

wouldnt mind a prequel though to show the history of the island as this was just focused on the oceanic lot and everything else was sort of a side issue

Guest Esquilax

notice how none of the black characters bar rose got into the special afterlife? And even rose was a race traitor

Eko

Michael

Walt

All got shafted...

Not happy..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

^ Why do you always have to do something like that mate?

/

Everyone satisfied with the ending then? Sky f*cked up at the start it started before they got their sh*t together haha. Adverts were on a mad ting as well. Swear the first one was 5 mins easy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i can't lie, i didn't really understand the ending but on the lost fansite someone summed it up well

Upon further consideration, and another viewing, I'm very happy with the end. I'm of the mindset that the FS World was the 'afterlife' for our Losties, and as Christian explained, a world that they created to find each other. The Island was not purgatory, and what happened there, indeed happened. But the Flash-Sideways world wasn't real...and once they made the connections they needed to make, to form this afterlife community with each other, that was their own closure, and they just needed to wait for each other to be ready...to 'let go'.

Desmond was acting as the Shepherd of this group, leading his flock (neither pun is intended, honest) to come together in full awareness of what this all meant...full understanding. We were given hints, many of them in this episode:

- Desmond describing himself not as a priest, but "or something".

- Desmond telling Claire what 'here' was.

- Locke saying to Jack before surgery, "See you on the other side."

- Desmond speech to Jack at the mouth of the cave about it not mattering.

- Desmond asking Kate after her flash with Claire if she understands

- Jin and Sun telling Sawyer "See you there"

- Locke telling Jack he doesn't have a son

when the proper essay drops i'll post it

DIDNT EXPLAIN sh*t?

numbers?

magic wish box?

jacobs mum?

walt

polar bears

magic wheel

f*ck*ng cop out such a missed opportunity worse then sopranos kmt again

you're an idiot

those 'mysteries' are no longer relevant

the polar bears were on the island to turn to magic wheel

jacobs mum won't be explained because 'questions lead to more questions'

walt is special and the others wanted to run tests on him

the 'magic wish box' didn't exist duh! it's just a metaphor, ben even said this in an episode.they just brought anthony cooper back to the island

the numbers have been explained as well but it basically relates to some formula for time travel i think

http://lostmysteries.blogspot.com/

this has a list of the mysteries and how they've been answered

now shut up

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Lol at me reading things like "polar bears turning the magic wheel" and "magic wish box" and realising I've devoted 6 years of my life to this show

I need to be alone for a while

• Upvote 1

i can't lie, i didn't really understand the ending but on the lost fansite someone summed it up well

Upon further consideration, and another viewing, I'm very happy with the end. I'm of the mindset that the FS World was the 'afterlife' for our Losties, and as Christian explained, a world that they created to find each other. The Island was not purgatory, and what happened there, indeed happened. But the Flash-Sideways world wasn't real...and once they made the connections they needed to make, to form this afterlife community with each other, that was their own closure, and they just needed to wait for each other to be ready...to 'let go'.

Desmond was acting as the Shepherd of this group, leading his flock (neither pun is intended, honest) to come together in full awareness of what this all meant...full understanding. We were given hints, many of them in this episode:

- Desmond describing himself not as a priest, but "or something".

- Desmond telling Claire what 'here' was.

- Locke saying to Jack before surgery, "See you on the other side."

- Desmond speech to Jack at the mouth of the cave about it not mattering.

- Desmond asking Kate after her flash with Claire if she understands

- Jin and Sun telling Sawyer "See you there"

- Locke telling Jack he doesn't have a son

when the proper essay drops i'll post it

thanks for that cos I was confused

Well then. That's it. I dont think that show will ever be topped, It's gonna take some doing.

I saw a few people moaning on facebook about it being sh*t but I quite liked the ending. I felt it was played out nicely.

I feel quite emotional that the show is over though :lol: Someone needs to supply the essay.

I thought that finale was very well done, literally every character we cared about got full closure and ultimately that's who we initially invested our time and interest into

Plus the scenes with Jin/Sun, Charlie/Claire etc were very emosh

And now that I'm slowly understanding the ending it's only striking me how well put together that was aswell

I don't know how they could have put together a better ending tbh

THAT WAS RIDICULOUS WTFFFFFFFFFFFF

endings that you dont quite get at first >>>>>>>>>>>>

flash sideways = purg or some equivalent

still dont really know what the island was? MIB = devil???

The Island was real life, everything that happened to them was what actually happened on the island, its the ATL that was this purgatory-type reality the survivors of 815 made for themselves since their most significant time in their life was with those people, but it took a little while for certain characters to clock the significance of their ATL life it wasn't in a specific period of time because the 815ers all died at different times in their life

You see Jack die at the end of the ep, but you also see Kate, Sawyer n Claire leaving the island and presumably live a long life...that's why Kate said she missed Jack so much since she hadn't seen Jack in so long (since leaving the island)..Also Hurley talking to Ben about being Number 1 n 2 implied to us that they continued to life together on the island taking care of it till Hurley died, Ben wasn't ready to join them yet since he was probably still alive

That's basically what I understand from it

• Upvote 2

They always annoyingly do the first ad directly after the lost logo comes up, always feels too soon

This is why I stopped watching it on tv. Them adverts felt like a pisstake especially the first one after basically the intro to the episode.

THAT WAS RIDICULOUS WTFFFFFFFFFFFF

endings that you dont quite get at first >>>>>>>>>>>>

flash sideways = purg or some equivalent

still dont really know what the island was? MIB = devil???

The Island was real life, everything that happened to them was what actually happened on the island, its the ATL that was this purgatory-type reality the survivors of 815 made for themselves since their most significant time in their life was with those people, but it took a little while for certain characters to clock the significance of their ATL life it wasn't in a specific period of time because the 815ers all died at different times in their life

You see Jack die at the end of the ep, but you also see Kate, Sawyer n Claire leaving the island and presumably live a long life...that's why Kate said she missed Jack so much since she hadn't seen Jack in so long (since leaving the island)..Also Hurley talking to Ben about being Number 1 n 2 implied to us that they continued to life together on the island taking care of it till Hurley died, Ben wasn't ready to join them yet since he was probably still alive

That's basically what I understand from it

Basically what I got from it all.

Felt sad as soon as Jack's eye closed knowing that's the last time we see lost, and the characters.

Can't see any other show ever being as good as this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Decided to watch the first episode again.

I'm sure I downloaded the first episode, but I actually can't remember most of what happened in this part (Including the pilot being the guy from heroes that's one bit I would have remembered) which is making me wonder if I saw ALL of episode one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkWLSgt0bqU

nah f*ck off off it was too much, it went inwards

Like drift said, frank lapidus coming back>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Giving Rose and Bernard a nice Island Cameo>>>>>

The scene where jack and flocke charged each other down in slow mo>>>>>>>>>>>

Some scenes where just emotional, the one where Charlie got his memory back, i needed a minute.

cannot believe its over, show has been beyond the words epic and classic.

• Downvote 1