Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Ah sh*t! Reminds me when my boy saw a chick he knew from work and she was standing next to me. So I tap her on the shoulder and try tell her and her friend is getting in my face telling me she's not interested. Both me and this chick are trying to talk round this girl who is telling me to leave her alone as if I started snatching pieces of her clothing. Wanted to punch the c*nt.
tbf i jus think theyre insecure because u aint chattin to them or sutin so put up this whole big thing to switch the attention onto themu could put it on them, but obv ur tryna talk to their friend so that prob wouldnt work

should never be addin the pin when You asked for the number. if You ask for the number, anything but the number is a no, and should be treated as a no. leave her and move the f*ck on

• Upvote 5

should never be addin the pin when You asked for the number. if You ask for the number, anything but the number is a no, and should be treated as a no. leave her and move the f*ck on
Disagree. I've linked and banged plenty of tings that I have asked for there number but just gave the pin.I would rather take then pin anyways coz texting is long and I aint phoning noone.
  • Upvote 5

Disagree. I've linked and banged plenty of tings that I have asked for there number but just gave the pin.I would rather take then pin anyways coz texting is long and I aint phoning noone.
Fully co-sign this notion..At least 9 times a month I find myself thanking god 4 creating BBM and thinking "what the hell was i doing b4 bbm"It depends how she offers the bbm tbh, if it dun positively ill take n make a joke getting her 2 accept me straight away n istantly build up a rapport but if the bbm is offered as sum sorta consolation then no sir..i aint wasting my time

I'm on the fence still. If I've asked for the number and she offers it, I won't bother. Now I literally walk off mid sentence before she's even finished offering the BB. If I spot it and ask for it or she asks for mine, I'm cool. TBH I hate BB tho. Only a few heads I chat to regular. But yeah, I've beat chicks that wasn't on giving the number and offered this. More miss than hit tho, so I just don't do it.

p.s.is there a welyn in kent?
im sure its in hertwelyn and welyn garden city/reading tht lesbian post reminded me the other week i was in aura and i went to talk to some chick. not even cos shes nice jus cos i was drunk and in some chatty mood. then some f*ck*ng black comes over like this is my girl. i asked the girl i spoke to if shes ur girl she nervously said yes i said snm then the alpha dyke started tryna move greazy. i try keep it calm etc but i had to stick it on her real quick (no violence was involved)who do this bitches think they are? if u dont want guys comin near u go to a gay club u f*ck*ng prick
dnt believe most a dem are real lesbos just attention seeking weak minded sheepthe hefty ones make me sick tho