Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

About 7 months ago i was in croydon yates. Approached this blond bird at the bar, got her a drink had a little chat in the smoking area etc and everything seemed to be going well. Draw for the digits now, she gave them to me, but bluntly said "You know this is not going anywhere Jack. You seem to be a really nice bloke, but i'm just not attracted to you, or any white boy for that matter. You have small cocks and don't know how to f*ck." Startled i told her "I'm a great guy on course for a 2.1 at a redbrick uni and have a 6inch penis, is that not enough?". She replied "No. I want 7 inches minimum babes, you won't fill me up right." Needless to say i felt emasculated and was overwhelmed with a sense of inferiority. She said her goodbyes and then drifted off into the night. After that, I finished me fag then went in for 2 double rum n cokes to cheer up and drink away the pain. I turn around and she is wining with some fat kwame donning trueys, a ralph polo and an 03 rada hat. I got a cab home in tears. Haven't even spoken to a white female since.

should have lied about your d*ck size mate. i told a bitch mine was 8 inches and she blocked me (she asked firstly) next time im saying 10, if they clock you lied when you whip it out, just say you only get fully erect when you get inside. :Y:

Asked a chick for her number today

She puts her number...

Instagram/twitter/skype...

And business email into my phone

:lol:

lmao psycho alert!! beat & delete bus & duss clart & depart etc

Yeah convo continued and she told me half her life story. Deleted all details.

PMSL no you didnt

the deev in you is too strong

you wanna know what the mouth do/ what the oomps smells like/ what them toes look like before deleting

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Weve been over this before

How do you respond to 'Ive gotta man'

Moretime If a birds screaming those bars shes not on it.

I truly hate that line

Move on innit shes not interested.

When I say that its cos im not on it. I dnt even have a man an there's nothing worse than when the guy replies with anything that doesn't concede defeat

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1