Epic Beard Man

DJ Stashman

tbh, despite how funny he is, EBM is almost scum himself

how is he scum doe, mans a vietnam vet he bin thru a lot of sh*t and hes still standin

hope im that fast wen im 67 am tellin ya

not talkin about how fast he is, what he's done for he's done for his country etc

i'm talkin about fightin over cocaine with homeless guys, sellin drugs, other questionable things he said he does or is doing in his interviews.

Don't get me wrong, i salute him for all the good sh*t he's done and knockin that dude out, but shouldnt really give him a pass for the other stuff.

tbh, despite how funny he is, EBM is almost scum himself

how is he scum doe, mans a vietnam vet he bin thru a lot of sh*t and hes still standin

hope im that fast wen im 67 am tellin ya

not talkin about how fast he is, what he's done for he's done for his country etc

i'm talkin about fightin over cocaine with homeless guys, sellin drugs, other questionable things he said he does or is doing in his interviews.

Don't get me wrong, i salute him for all the good sh*t he's done and knockin that dude out, but shouldnt really give him a pass for the other stuff.

ye but mans got 2 eat, everythin he done were 2 survive or make money werent it, hes still a good guy deep down war vets like him deserve da biggest respect

lol wot u talkin bout g do u know man to know hes got a good heart deep down?

nah obv i dont lol but from dem videos he seems like a gud guy still, da kinda guy u cud have a drink n a laff with

Lol, if you enjoy alot of shouting in your face and sparadic bursts of anger. Rather you than me.

nah obv i dont lol but from dem videos he seems like a gud guy still, da kinda guy u cud have a drink n a laff with

Lol, if you enjoy alot of shouting in your face and sparadic bursts of anger. Rather you than me.

this is what im sayin guy isnt stable. blinx watch the videos again.

man is notorious on the internets for causing mayhem where he goes. lol

nah

having a pint wit this guy wud b joke

give him a line of bugle, then sit-back and watch him cause mayhem, wud b banter

this is what im sayin guy isnt stable. blinx watch the videos again.

man is notorious on the internets for causing mayhem where he goes. lol

nah

having a pint wit this guy wud b joke

give him a line of bugle, then sit-back and watch him cause mayhem, wud b banter

LOL definitely, i would love to let him loose in my local

:rofl:

I rate him for coming out and composing himself in that manner. Whilst Tom's constantly shouting and boasting about fighting with the homeless over Cocaine this guy's being humble. It's the only way he was gonna gain any sort of face.

thats only cos he got humbled and the whole world knows about it

guy is a blatent prick

Lol at it being Tom's fault. It was a misunderstanding and the black dude didn't let it go. Tom goes "You offered" coz he actually thought he did. Then he finds out he didn't and goes to the front of the bus as instructed. The black dude may have been drunk, but if you're acting like a twat you're acting like a twat... Doesn't matter if you're drunk.

Then he follows the white guy to the front of the bus to fight him.

His. Own. Fault.