Balotelli: Do I look Ghanaian to you..

Gunner

The guy was born and raised in Italy....

so why would he want to play for Ghana? that doesnt make sense

its like very basic logic

coz them Italians throw bananas at him. I was born and raised in LDN but if JA wanted me to rep and was in a world cup I would still.

even if u already was playing for england U21?

STFU

• Upvote 2

he doesnt know Ghana probably doesnt even speak the language,

all he knows is Italy

cant really blame him.

But them italians are probably calling him nigger in their language and he wants to embrace that and represent for them. He should have found out about his roots and be ready to play for Ghana. Marios too good to have his career ruined by racists. Swear down if he ever missed a penalty in a world cup them italians woud hang him.

LOL Truss.

I'm not a he

So i was 3years out of date. I didn't grasp that out of the air :rolleyes::P^)

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2006_08_28/eu/italy_citizenship_amnesty.htm

Under the reform, immigrants residing in the country for at least five years can apply for citizenship - halving the wait from today's 10 years. The children of immigrants who are born in Italy can automatically become citizens, while under current legislation they can only apply once they turn 18.

foex7c.gif

So you're highlighting something from 2006 about amnesty. & trying to use it now in 2010 for some one who it didn't affect anyway? Are you being serious?

Also your cheekyness doesn't hold weight. So fold back and relax, as he was born in Italy even though to Ghanian immigrants but also then adopted by Italians.

So really he had more of a right to become a citizen than some one who was born outside but brought into the country and such and such.

There's only one issue which could've & most likely affected his application to wait till he was 18. Would've been that the ADOPTION wasn't conclusive to his italian parents.

This doesn't necessarily mean everyone will follow suit as the law is different to how he's applied it to his life.

Guest Triple XXX

In Italy if your parents are not italian(i.e white :rolleyes:) , you have to apply at age 18 for Italian citzenship and its not an easy process

The f*ck?

Seriously?

people seriously underestimate how tolerant britain is

Are you saying Britain is tolerant for allowing people with non-British parents to become citizens?

Or have I got this twisted?

I meant in comparison to other western developed countries. Should have said that. But things like what you just said that we take for granted (as we should) aren't a given in some places.

We have a much more tolerant society than places like France, Italy, Spain, Poland etc.

Their are similar stipulations regarding citizenship here, you'd be surprised.

What i was thinking,

dont get caught believing the hype when certain tabloids will have you believing that all you have to do is get off the plane to get one.

guy got Lucky being able to apply when he's 18, mandem tried to deport my sister and she was 3 at the time.

in Italy or the UK?

UK

why they try deport her?

The guy was born and raised in Italy....

so why would he want to play for Ghana? that doesnt make sense

its like very basic logic

coz them Italians throw bananas at him. I was born and raised in LDN but if JA wanted me to rep and was in a world cup I would still.

even if u already was playing for england U21?

STFU

suck your mum.

I'm not a he

So i was 3years out of date. I didn't grasp that out of the air :rolleyes::P^)

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2006_08_28/eu/italy_citizenship_amnesty.htm

Under the reform, immigrants residing in the country for at least five years can apply for citizenship - halving the wait from today's 10 years. The children of immigrants who are born in Italy can automatically become citizens, while under current legislation they can only apply once they turn 18.

foex7c.gif

So you're highlighting something from 2006 about amnesty. & trying to use it now in 2010 for some one who it didn't affect anyway? Are you being serious?

Also your cheekyness doesn't hold weight. So fold back and relax, as he was born in Italy even though to Ghanian immigrants but also then adopted by Italians.

So really he had more of a right to become a citizen than some one who was born outside but brought into the country and such and such.

There's only one issue which could've & most likely affected his application to wait till he was 18. Would've been that the ADOPTION wasn't conclusive to his italian parents.

This doesn't necessarily mean everyone will follow suit as the law is different to how he's applied it to his life.

OK. Fine. You are very strange, didn't think it was a topic to even start anything about but anyway moving on................

• 1 month later...
Mario Balotelli Storms Off Pitch After Inter Victory

'SuperMario' was not too happy about a few things...

Instead of celebrating a 3-1 victory over Barcelona in the first leg of the Champions League semi-final, Inter striker Mario Balotelli stormed off the pitch at the conclusion of the match.

Balotelli took off his Nerazzurri jersey and threw it on to the ground while the rest of his team-mates celebrated a famous victory. He was frustrated about the jeering he received when he missed an opportunity, opting to take out his anger with an offensive word.

Team-mate Dejan Stankovic went and picked up Balotelli's jersey, and brought it into the derssing room.

Sky Sport report that Beneamata director Gabriele Oriali tried to calm down the 19-year-old in the dressing room, after finding out that he was not pleased about comments made by captain Javier Zanetti after the match.

The Argentine stated that Balotelli had "ruined" the celebrations by making such a gesture.

Balotelli was also reportedly involved in a heated argument with defender Marco Materazzi, and once the exchange of words ended, the starlet left the stadium immediately.

As he approached his car to leave, a group of supporters tried to impede his path getting out of the stadium. Security, as well as Nerazzurri president Massimo Moratti were called upon to allow the hitman to exit.

well that's his inter career done...

lol @ the amount of times he's been to watch milan play as well, just doesn't give a f*ck.