More Football this week

Admin.

see i thought this but sky sports just confirmed itVillareals reserves are in segunda league doing well.... so if dey get promoted :S wtf happens then.
tthey dont get promoted even if thwy win the league

Inter Coach Jose Mourinho's Spokesman Fights Back Against Rival Managers' JibesThe Inter coach has spoken via his press gang...Jose Mourinho is under orders from Inter not to speak with the media, but it didn't stop his spokesman Eladio Parames from attacking Roma coach Claudio Ranieri and Walter Mazzarri of Napoli, and he suggested the Portuguese coach should leave Serie A.Ranieri had said "it was easy for Mourinho to move from Chelsea to Inter," whereas Mazzarri focused on silverware: "I have won more than him," said the Napoli man.Whilst Mourinho was told to zip it by president Massimo Moratti, Parames did all the talking via La Gazzetta dello Sport."After having read Ranieri's and Mazzarri's comments, I would like to say as a spokesperson and friend of Mourinho's that he has won plenty of titles both at Chelsea and with Inter," said Parames."But, on the contrary, Ranieri won nothing both at Chelsea and at Juventus."As for Mazzarri, I say that a donkey can win plenty, but he will never become a special horse breed."Parames was then quick to have a stab at Calcio following calls from a number of chiefs for Mourinho to be summoned by the Italian FA for his anti-referee protests on Saturday."Many people have said they are hurt at seeing Jose in a league that was rocked by that famous scandal [Calciopoli] a few years back, but Jose always tells me not to worry because he loves fighting against everyone," he concluded.
mourinho's gang >>>lol @ ranieri getting involved thoughpmsl @ the donkey comment

Jose-Mourinho-made-a-hand-001.jpgJosé Mourinho suspended for three games and fined over handcuffs gesture• Mourinho fined €40,000 for gesture during Saturday's game• Inter manager will miss next three Serie A games
Internazionale's coach, José Mourinho, received a three game, Serie A touchline ban and a €40,000 (£35,000) fine today for insulting a referee, just two days before the team meet his former club Chelsea in the Champions League at San Siro.Italy's football association handed down the punishment after Mourinho repeatedly crossed and raised his arms to fans and TV cameras, mimicking being handcuffed, after two Inter players were sent off during Saturday's home game against Sampdoria.Its report released today revealed he also aimed "offensive expressions" at the referee and linesmen in the tunnel at San Siro at half-time. "Well done, well done, remember your family is watching you on TV," Mourinho reportedly told the referee, wrote the Italian daily La Repubblica.Mourinho was also sanctioned for "repeatedly protesting" at the presence of inspectors from the football association near both dugouts during the tense game on Saturday, which ended 0-0.Although Mourinho has been known to use his spectacular outbursts against referees and fellow managers in Serie A to keep the pressure away from his players, the tactic failed at the weekend as Sulley Muntari was handed a two-match ban for insulting match officials.Esteban Cambiasso was given the same punishment for trying to punch a Sampdoria player in the tunnel. The players sent off during the game, Walter Samuel and Iván Córdoba, were each banned for one Serie A match.Following a string of fines and touchline bans in his second season at Inter, the Italian media reported today that Mourinho's latest escapades could encourage Italian referees to boycott Inter games or to protest to interior minister, Roberto Maroni."This must stop, because certain behaviour can encourage violence," said Milan's chairman, Adriano Galliani. As Mourinho fumed on the touchline on Saturday, Inter fans threw objects at match officials and let off firecrackers, earning the club an additional €25,000 fine today.Mourinho was already fuming on Friday when he said "I don't stick my head in the sand, I know there is only one team [in Italy] that has a penalty area 25 metres long," a reference to a penalty awarded to Juventus when Alessandro Del Piero was fouled outside the area.Despite Mourinho's defiant reaction to his latest punishment, nerves within the Inter camp ahead of the Chelsea game will have been strained by three consecutive draws in Serie A, which have seen rivals Milan and Roma narrow Inter's lead at the top of the table. After lagging by 14 points earlier this season, Roma are now five points behind Inter in second place.Through a spokesman, Mourinho said yesterday his handcuffs gesture meant "You can take me away, arrest me, but my team is strong and will win anyway, even if we are reduced to nine men."By suggesting referees are plotting against Inter – a statement for which he has already been fined – Mourinho has joined in heartily with the rampant paranoia in Italian football, just as Italian football was hoping he would give Serie A some class."Many hoped he would bring some maturity and culture to our football, but instead we going backwards to the Borgias," wrote La Repubblica yesterday.Italy may learn to love Mourinho again if he can beat Chelsea on Wednesday on the way to winning the Champions League, and the Inter chairman, Massimo Moratti, hinted yesterday that Saturday's red cards might work in the team's favour. "Being reduced to nine men can be a psychological boost, giving us courage when we play with a full team," he said.