Your 18th

jagz1992

your going to hell u knew what u was doing when u pushed that person

them I was drunk excuses there

Nah cos i was going down the stairs...these times im pissed as a fart and coordination is f*cked.

So i'm not really walking, but more tumbling down the stairs and fall onto the person in front of me and didnt think a thing of it.

we all do it, innit dinks.

nothing, not really a birthday guy no more, all the best ones were when i was under 12..

ye same here. gets a bit annoying when everyone makes a big fuss about birthdays and expect u to do the same. throwing them ott 21st bdays, almost seems like they are tryna show everyone (or themselves) how many friends they have who supposedly care about them.

all them ppl who get loads of bday messages on facebook....i wonder how many ppl would actually say hapy bday to them if they didnt have their facebook home page tellin them when there bday is. or how many ppl would actually say happy bday in person. its all fake, they dont really give a sh*t.

• Upvote 1

Went to Broad street Birmingham with like 6 friends and went from Pub to Bars to Pubs. Some nice little pub round the corner from Gatecrasher.

We weren't all 18 but all had I.Ds bare places were 21 and over and some just didn't let us in cos of people wearing T-shirts and trainers.

Got very licked and threw up in my pint glass before being carried to the hotel by a mate

nothing spesh.

Think we all gathered that.

would be special to you, seeing as you aint seen a girl naked before, you podgy bastard

I would have laughed if I found that funny, sadly for you and 95% of the forum its not

you're a funny guy, on the forum you act up, yet on msn you bum me saying sh*t like

"hey buddy, how's the uni application going"

stop acting up.

Actually deaded his hype.

LMAO

18th was a bit pie

older than most of my friends who were still drinking in the streets etc

there was like 4/5 of us, went to a pub then a club, good laugh but not amazing at all

21st was sick. had a party in a bar had all my mates there, drinks, a little speach, out to a club, actually ended up in a fight coz someone was harassing my at the time girlfriend

but that was at about 2.40 lol so i just waited outside for everyone to come out

"some of my friends are 17 so club aint an option"?

Haven't they been to a club yet?

As long as the majority of your friends look their age (or older) then getting into a club shouldn't be an issue.

DISCLAIMER-: If you are under the legal age required by a club, do not try and get on the premises.

at most clubs id checks are a bitch these days. they aint gettin in for sh*t.

My Bday falls in the summer WOOHOO, So my 18th was a BBQ and party at my parents place with all my friends, then went into town was a weekend thing, recovery was long.

My 21st big group of us went to thorpe park then that night started off in a friends house then ended up in my parents family house for a house party/bbq thing again.

Was looking forward to my quarter of a century, but nothing big is going to happen this year.