I MISS

Grafter

how can ppl miss woolworths :(

I miss

• THE SUN.and good weather .cant wait till i go on hols
  • My youth : them pre-13 years there..not a worry in the world, eat, sleep, bash, sh*t, on repeat
  • the walk to school
  • school trips
  • the way KFC used to taste back then
  • wimpys when it was wimpys
  • easyeverything internet cafes... so much joke

Jamaica

One touch one bounce

Nutmeg Rush

Kurby

World Cup Doubles

Revolution Records

My One 2 One chip, in my 5110 with a Wembley market flashing arial, ganja case, and custom buttons.

Selling the monotone code for 21 seconds at school.

Kick, Hurdy Gurdy, & other ringtones

Under 18s dances

Drink-ups in parks

Being attracted to every girl with light skin, gelled baby hair, and air forces.

RUNNING home from school to catch Dragonball Z

Grime sets 4 times a week

When house parties were good.

Having enough idle time to know the order of the playlists on MTV Base (Channel 447), Kiss (460), & Channel U (467).

When family functions ran til 6-7am, looking up to older cousins, trying to fit in to the older crowd.

• Upvote 4

The days of..

Getting to world 9 of Super Mario, going to sleep to wake up and found mum switched it off from the plug, and crying.

Waterfights round ends

Need for speed underground, coming to school and updating on career progress, only to hear one prick using cheats is a level up on man, tell the whole playground the car after the Corsa is the Skyline. Going home and BANGING it out til bedtime to see if it's true.

Turning on the pc and shouting to mum to get off the phone, so I can use the net. Dialing up. opening WMP, Msn, Rwd & face-pic.

• Upvote 2

Nutmeg rush with panda pop bottles because they banned us bringing in footballs and tennis balls and sh*t after a while lol

WWF

Saturday morning football ...use to go every saturday £1.50 or sumin... 2 hours was sick...3-4 pitches with cones ...use to get emotional.

my peoples who ive lost

Haagen Dazs Macadamia Nut *kmt only sell it at the haagan dazs shops now*

The way my estate use to be... was a football pitch, grass and a park...all flats now.