You know you're ___when....

JOHN DOE

Guest Triple XXX

i dnt even f*ck with soap leaves my skin lookin like marble

shower gels ftw, best ive had is original source mint

feels like a million teeny tiny kitty cats runnin me balls

currently f*ckin with that new dove mens range

I hate bars of soap. Hate when I go to someone's house and they have a bar of soap to wash your hands with in the bathroom.

One stupid ass chick I was seeing had no handsoap. She lived alone so obviously she was cool with using her showergel but bitch, what about your f*ck*ng guests! And she never replaced the bulb in her f*ck*ng bathroom so you had to leave the door open but her stupid f*ck*ng dog was only 1 year old so would run in and be circling my legs. No way am I pulling out my piece with a Staff running around my legs.

Actually thought he was joking until this post

My hand gets cleaned, then cleans me, i don't see how that makes me unhygienic, although granted this place is full of ppl that avoid tap water and apparently keep their toothbrushes in airtight, nuke-proof cabinets 60 miles below sea level to prevent germ contamination. so i feel arguin with some of you will be an uphill struggle.

Reminds me of a time I was at my Nan's house and my cousin was round there with her son. She told her son to stop playing with the cat coz it's dirty. My Nan said 'the cat is clean, he washes everyday'. Cousin was like ' :/ he don't used Radox in the bath he just licks himself'

:lol:

We're not saying your hand is dirty, we're saying that it cannot remove the dead skin and deep seated dirt that's built up over the day. You need something rougher that can dislodge small dirt particles. The same way you wouldn't wash your plates with just your hands and say they're clean.

Please tell me you wouldn't do that.

i only wash my face in the shower every morning. ive never exfoliated or moisturised or anything to my face and ive never had a problem with spots.

Is this a typo or are you saying you only wash your face and not the rest of your body?

neither, youre just an idiot.

:lol::lol:

Guest Triple XXX

ive had the same sponge for over a year still, works fine

also, its a baby oil ting straight out the shower on wet skin bar the face

have to use a next ting for that its not about havin a shiny face