So whos desperate for a job?

Eskay Jones

There's no legitimate reason why those on here (considering the age range) cannot show up for work ON TIME for two weeks.

So on the 9th day, your dad has a heart attack. That's not a legitimate reason?

Yes there are lazy liars all over the place. But there are THOUSANDS of legitimate reasons for people missing a day off work.

Guest Tulse Hill

Did you know the work he's offering is illegal,

Anyone wants to know how you can go about taking him to court, just accept his contract and leave on the 13th day and contact me, i'll make sure you can take him to court for every penny.

• Upvote 3

There's no legitimate reason why those on here (considering the age range) cannot show up for work ON TIME for two weeks.

Yes there are lazy liars all over the place. But there are THOUSANDS of legitimate reasons for people missing a day off work.

If I said women are whores, only those stupid enough to step forward who aren't whores would argue and make this a pointless debate, Reason being EVERYONE knows we don't mean every woman in the world.

Maybe it's just me but i took Eskay's statement as in extreme circumstances and exceptions you'll get the dough, but I'm pretty sure I can say NOTHING will come up for most people in here within those two weeks except laziness.

You of all people shouldn't be playing Devil's Advocat here.

*Disclaimer: If I'm wrong then I retract my statement.

Guest Intervention

Your being silly

As I said

this aint a movie

And Im sure if your dad died/had a heart attack you could tell man and he would understand

people are being stupid

are you all the same guys that was given a homework assignment by a teacher, and told that if you didnt hand it on X date, you would fail

then one person puts their hand up and says 'WELL WHAT IF WE ARE ILL THEN?' 'WHAT IF IT SNOWS AND I CANT GET IN' 'WHAT IF SOMEONE IN MY FAMILY DIES'

Common sense isn't all that common

its vip2, and its obviously full of bums, so man has to be strict

the fact so many people are complaining just shows they wouldnt be down for the two weeks

Edit

Goli is right, people just playing devils advocate

tbh im with charlie. queenbee is exactly what is wrong with the UK.

1. no1 forced u 2 open ur legs to make the baby, so complaining about how u cant "maintain an average standard of life" is pie.

2. you say u have no money for childcare, im sure u have parents and all of these friends who also have babies can u not drop them round there

3. u say working u will be worse off than claiming benefits. This is the exact mentality scumbags have. firstly u have no pride. my parents would rather work for pittance and know they earned it than happily sit back and claim from state acting like its their "right". Refer to point 1 again.

4. open university course in Counselling when u spelled it councelling again is exactly whats wrong with UK. uni is becoming too accessible. from time u aint finished college and cant even spell ur course. u shouldnt be going.

I could write for hours on whats annoyed me in ur posts over the last few pages but i'll leave it at that

you normally seem like a cool guy but I dunno wtf you where doing here

/

Props to Eskay though trying to bring man through

I really don't want to repeat myself but it is not negativity. It's called covering your own back and making sure you don't get f*cked over.

The guy clearly said on the first page he don't care if family members die and he don't give a sh*t about personal issues so you can see there are no 'extreme circumstances' (either that or he's joking).

Either way if you was to accept a job under these circumstances you would have to be very very desperate.

Guest Intervention

^Fair enough, I did say I didnt read the thread and thats what you get I suppose (though I am still sure he was joking)

If I were in need of money, did the job, my dad died, and he didnt pay me

I'd stab him no long

You know I had to stop reading the topic to let off some steam.

Why is man attacking QB she don't seem like the type to be abusing the syaytem.

I shud have a gd judgement considering I work in a job centre.

Like she said be more concerned with these watless baby fathers gassing chicks and ducking out of responsibility.

Wudnt be suprised if there's more than a few of these typa bruddas on here.

Also ppl that have worked in their life and paid tax ARE entitled to benefits, what u think ur N.I contributions are for?

I worked 2 days 7days a week up till recently, I left one cos the amount of tax I paid made working the two jobs worthless.

Now if I ever find myself I benefits NO d*ckhead cud judge me cos I've put money into the system for years.

On topic tho lol at Eskays conditions, explotation springs to mind, dunno y u man are appluading him. Glad you wudda took me to ur drum for the documents, so I know where to clear out when I don't get paid mate.

You know I had to stop reading the topic to let off some steam.

Why is man attacking QB she don't seem like the type to be abusing the syaytem.

I shud have a gd judgement considering I work in a job centre.

Like she said be more concerned with these watless baby fathers gassing chicks and ducking out of responsibility.

Wudnt be suprised if there's more than a few of these typa bruddas on here.

Also ppl that have worked in their life and paid tax ARE entitled to benefits, what u think ur N.I contributions are for?

I worked 2 days 7days a week up till recently, I left one cos the amount of tax I paid made working the two jobs worthless.

Now if I ever find myself I benefits NO d*ckhead cud judge me cos I've put money into the system for years.

On topic tho lol at Eskays conditions, explotation springs to mind, dunno y u man are appluading him. Glad you wudda took me to ur drum for the documents, so I know where to clear out when I don't get paid mate.

the watless baby fathers are a problem, but not as bad a problem as the stupid women who cant protect themselves

the main reason these women dont care is the pure fact that there is a benefit system that throws everything to them without having any paternal responsibility.

all a man has to do is buss a nut. therefore the woman must be a bit more responsible, and the govt shouldn't provide everything to mothers willy nilly cos thats the whole purpose they choose to get pregs in the 1st place.

i dont care if the woman works and is entitled to benefits, thats not the point, the point is that its not job seekers allowance shes claiming, its income support which is 7-10 f*ck*ng years of money and benefits thrown at you cos you WANTED to milk the system to get house, and all the benefits avaialable.

then you have those who have 2 or 3 kids (different fathers obviously), and again.. thats more money, this is a system that allows people to live off the state for half of their lives..and alot of them DO work un officially so they dont report it and have their housing paid. cos f*ck the benefits its the HOUSING BENEFIT AND COUNCIL TAX benefit that's the real deal.. and these people can choose to live in pvt accomodation costing 1200/month and pay nothing!! or maybe pay

£4 /week as a "contribution" :/

if u havent got a problem with that then its only cos ur mum did it

I have never seen a bunch of moaning bunch of people.

Most are all talk and no action.

Tulse You can never take me to court firstly my brother is my solictor/lawyer with top honours from UCLA

What I do is not illegal if it was would I really be declaring taxes using your N.I number?

Lastly conditions are conditions like I said if you dont agree with the conditions then hit up gumtree or the jobcentre for all I care cuz i dont care. Neither do I care about your posts of - stabbing, robbin my house etc etc it will never happen.

Honestly I only care about those who are interested in making money in a short space of time for honest hard work.

Queen Bee claim tax your entitled to. and that is from somebody who is probably paying the most amount of tax on this forum,

To the people saying

"You don't seem the type to sponge Queen Bee"

"I had a sh*t job at the job centre so I'm automactically amazing at judging peoples e-character"

Or something similar go and f*ck youselves.

We don't care about how good you think you are at judging peoples characters because by saying that you've just cemented the fact you're an idiot. Judging somebodies character in real life is hard enough but trying to establish what someones like from a few sentences on a internet forum such as this is impossible.

Calm down.

Why so emotional man?

And people are giving opinions based on what they read. How is it any different from making a judgement when you meet someone in person? You only know as much as they let off. If someone is saying 100% fact that Queen Bee is not sponging, then yeah, I'm with you, but the majority of people have stated they don't think that is the case based on what she has let off.

• Upvote 3