So whos desperate for a job?

Eskay Jones

Guest M12 Part 2

its not even an arrogance thing.

You made a decision, some may even call it a mistake. You should have to deal with the consequences on your own.

thats all im saying.

it annoys me when people come on this i have a right to free money cos i f*cked up vibe. its a different situation if u get kicked outta ur house with no job as a 15 yr old. u made ur bed u lie in it

• Upvote 2

Guest TimeBomb

tbh im with charlie. queenbee is exactly what is wrong with the UK.

1. no1 forced u 2 open ur legs to make the baby, so complaining about how u cant "maintain an average standard of life" is pie.

2. you say u have no money for childcare, im sure u have parents and all of these friends who also have babies can u not drop them round there

3. u say working u will be worse off than claiming benefits. This is the exact mentality scumbags have. firstly u have no pride. my parents would rather work for pittance and know they earned it than happily sit back and claim from state acting like its their "right". Refer to point 1 again.

4. open university course in Counselling when u spelled it councelling again is exactly whats wrong with UK. uni is becoming too accessible. from time u aint finished college and cant even spell ur course. u shouldnt be going.

I could write for hours on whats annoyed me in ur posts over the last few pages but i'll leave it at that

Thats a bit harsh.

Raising a child isnt easy at all, i know this from experience.

She trying to educate herself, and when its time for her child to start school full time she can go into employment.

I personally dont have a problem with people not working while raising a young child, as children are our future and they should be cared for.

I do have an issue with people who claim benefits, that have no ambition and just spend their benefits on weed and what not.

its not even an arrogance thing.

You made a decision, some may even call it a mistake. You should have to deal with the consequences on your own.

thats all im saying.

it annoys me when people come on this i have a right to free money cos i f*cked up vibe. its a different situation if u get kicked outta ur house with no job as a 15 yr old. u made ur bed u lie in it

I wouldnt call my daughter a mistake 2bh, choose your words carefully.

So what you are saying is i should be left with absolutely no money, nowhere to live, and no help just because i had a child and ended up doing it on my own because i left my partner, for for very good reasons i might add?

Its the girls who pop out kids all over the place and dont ever have any intention of going back to work and use the kids as an excuse not to do so, that are the problem. Its not like i havent tried to get back into work before now, but lots of different things have made it so i actually couldnt, which is why i am now doing a uni course so i can eventually go back to work, i never wanted to be on benefits for longer than necessary.

All im saying is you obviously have no experience of anything similar to the situation im in, or you wouldnt be saying all this stuff.

What the f*ck is this.

Queen Bee no disrespect allow the benefit talk.

And those honestly who have a issue with the clause then need not apply. I havent got the patience to deal with such stubborness.

I want those who's first primary target is money then life. Money is the aim Money should be the motivation not thinkin about 'hypothetical predicaments'

Half you people i wouldnt employ working as a bus cleaner with that yap.

Go into a interview and say sorry mate i want you to kno there might be a day when i am gonna take a day off. Straight show you the door.

What the f*ck is this.

And those honestly who have a issue with the clause then need not apply. I havent got the patience to deal with such stubborness.

I want those who's first primary target is money then life. Money is the aim Money should be the motivation not thinkin about 'hypothetical predicaments'

Go into a interview and say sorry mate i want you to kno there might be a day when i am gonna take a day off. Straight show you the door.

yo wots wrong wi claimin as much money as you can, wallahi billeh i keep sayin people shud blame the goverment n the banks who claim all the real money

What the f*ck is this.

Apologies for (not single handedly) ruining your topic, got loads of questions fired at me and got a bit wound up 2bh

/

Good luck finding someone to help u out, perhaps put something on gumtree if you get no joy here?

Some of you lot are either on a winding up ting or you're f*ck*ng idiots.

Noone's bitching or being negative, just having common sense. This aint Hollywood, you can't script what's gonna happen over 14 days.

I guess the topic title is apt though. You must be very desperate to take a job like this knowing you could invest all this time and money into something knowing you could end up coming out of it with nothing.

C/s most of what Flojo said also.

What the f*ck is this.

Apologies for (not single handedly) ruining your topic, got loads of questions fired at me and got a bit wound up 2bh

/

Good luck finding someone to help u out, perhaps put something on gumtree if you get no joy here?

Kinda something im trying to keep under the radar and I havent got the time for the clowns gumtree can bring.

Only need 2 more now hired some loyal workers who I kno are money driven

Claming as much benefits as you can?

What's wrong with working if you fully fit to work

Whats right with paying nearly 9grand in taxes every year? im making 9 grand so you can claim as much?

That';s bull.

Allow the spamming.

nah man, not bein racist or nothin but i know bare somali man wot just sit about chewin ghat dont mek out like its just white people wot claim :Y:

• Upvote 2

What the f*ck is this.

:mellow:

Whats right with paying nearly 9grand in taxes every year? im making 9 grand so you can claim as much?

That';s bull.

Allow the spamming.

nah man, not bein racist or nothin but i know bare somali man wot just sit about chewin ghat dont mek out like its just white people wot claim :Y:

i swear he didnt mention anything about race

/

y arent u in the stupid f*cking prick group?

That';s bull.

Allow the spamming.

i swear he didnt mention anything about race

/

y arent u in the stupid f*cking prick group?

wots a stupid f*cking prick doe cos bare man be chattin about trolls on eya

What the f*ck is this.

This is grating me now.

Everyone's first objective is money. Ask yourself if you were one of the people that went for this job, worked 11 days and due to some f*ckry that is a legitimate reason was unable to complete the 12th day and you got told you aren't getting pee. You would swing, because I know I am coming to your drum and taking either cash or something that values at £1200.

And LOL @ people calling it bitching. If you do a job without even considering how you are covered should sh*t go tits up your a donut and deserved to get f*cked.

Eskay, common-sense is prevailing you right now bruv...

Its not negativity.

Its not pessimistic.

Its sound. practical. judgment.

You say you haven't got "the patience to deal with such stubborness" yet you create an equally inflexible stipulation....Do you know the Euromillions numbers for next week... no?......ok then.

You're trying to look after you and yours and like I said I respect that.

And maybe this is just a ploy to weed out any unworthy, time-wasting candidates.

But unforeseen circumstances happen everyday. We have little to no control over them.

Contrary to belief, Somalians can't predict the future, no-one can (no race-war).

Its a good look bringing in the mandem and I wish you the best of luck bruv, but withholding their pay because of an event completely out of their control...well....like you said money is the motivation and if they're a self-respecting individual....they'll be motivated enough to make sure they get their money....

• Upvote 4

Haven't read all of it but it was cringe worthy the way you lot are attacking Queen Bee.

She's a single mum with no one to look after her kid if she does work, so to me she's entitled to benefits as much as anyone.

• Upvote 1

actually on 2nd thoughts, its bound to be of concern to anyone interested to think abut that clause and hesistate

still, the reason its dragged on longer than needed is cos most of the pple here are lazy f*cks anyway

so thats gonna make them even more rampy to just type sh*t.

/

M12 laid it down as it is still.